Tree of Savior Forum

Xan's Leveling Guide

Check your market, under premium section.

1 Like

On Orsha theyā€™re roughly 900k~1M, give or take, but it may be different on your server.

srkm is right though, using tomes at Alemeth is sort of a bad idea, they only really bump the experience gain by about 5-10%. Youā€™re better off using your tomes at Storage or Maven usually.

Yesā€¦ I wouldnā€™t use tomes until storage. If reach 210 around Vedas to Stogas in the guide, then grind at Alemeth to 228 and you can quest straight through to 256 and grind at storage efficiently. No kill counts request required, again.

Not enough traffic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello wanna ask again. How long it takes from 266 to 280? Itā€™s my first time gonna reach 280 due to rank 8(I just farming a lot and donā€™t care about leveling before lol). Without tomes.

In a mediocre or average group I would assume those last 14 levels will take approximately 20-25 hours. It could be done in as little as 15 hours. It depends greatly on the group and varies person-to-person but I would assume you have about 20 hours of grinding left. :slight_smile:

I see I guess Iā€™ll try that later, Iā€™m 266 right now and still doing quest at grynas. Thanks.

Oh if youā€™ve still got a good amount of quests left it could take as little as 10 honestly, but again, youā€™ll end up having to grind regardless and then itā€™s dependent on how fast your group grinds.

Since we are skipping so much quests, is there a way to organize the quest list (the F5)? Itā€™s quite tedious to search through the quest list with so many low level ones undone.

Unfortunately not, you kind of just have to deal with a messy log and keep them untracked.

i generally never skip quests, the only ones i do skip are repeatables that dont give good exp cards ( 1 exp card for 5 times, and the quest is super cringy) but the ones that give 2 exp cards and are easy i do, like the one at pelke shrine ruins or the one a tenant farm

i also dont do a few of the level 5 card zones, because level 4-6 cards are so bad, ike level 5 exp cards already only give like 1% exp and once you get to 6 cards, they only give 2%, so theres nt much exitement in these zones

Actually i kinda figured it out. You can just finish a bunch of quests (which are close to the level you are questing on) but dont turn them in. The symbols look like a big circle with a check mark, which is easier to spot when ur scrolling through quest list.

Kinda hard to explain, i will post picture if i made it confusing.

the questlog has been bothering me for a long timeā€¦ I was hoping someone would make an addon akin to the one that completely changed the collection window. A nice list of quests, with each quest only taking up space for 1 or 2 lines of text, while giving you the core infos, req.Level, map, NPC, beginning of title and flag colourā€¦

but no idea if thatā€™s doable and more improtantly, if anyone is still doing addons with excrulon gone or whatever the state is of it all xD

It may be a few days or possibly even a week or two before this guide is R8-updated, just giving you guys a heads up, gunna be going HAM in the patch and discovering new grind areas and quest orders before I edit the guide

My lvl is 251. Is it okay to pump cards to 276 or not? The big problem if i am stuck from 276 if their is no grinding spot like in 160 to 187 if i dont have enough cards

There are plenty of grind spots, you should use your cards.

A quick question, the xp curve will be at 287 or 281?

See pattern-wise Iā€™d assume it would be at 286 but I did hear they were setting it to 281 for R8. I canā€™t answer the question with any certainty yet but Iā€™ll be able to as soon as Orsha goes live.

Really 160-180 is the only grind wall on this game. There are plenty grind spots to do the higher level you are, including level 300.

With the new patch, itā€™s even more lenient for pre-rank 8 since EXP penalty applies on +20 level instead 10. Doing Dungeon 145 is possible up until 175 in which you can jump to Dungeon 175 (before itā€™s not because of exp penalty making you stop at level 160). You can also extend Dungeon 50 up to level 80 (do quests during limit but donā€™t use EXP cards you got)

The only problem exist is the fanbase of this game which is lazy bump even with these spoonfeds (Iā€™m saying as player who done max level in RO which needs 300m EXP and like 3 weeks just for your last level). Dungeons and grind spot actually gives good EXP and pumping your level with EXP cards, which most early access and starter players do but now become extinct when newer players or rerolls coming. The only reason to save card is simply jumping the gun by eating them today and go to level 300 without effortā€¦

Reset is at 281
/20letmeposts