Tree of Savior Forum

Xan's Leveling Guide

Thanks i also want to know if when do i use the exp cards? i just kinda lost in the guide of card saving. Any specific level? :smiley: that will be a great help! :slight_smile: thank you! :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Or because noob and listening to noob guides. :smirk:

How to be pro like you? Teach me?

Oh, my bad. It is just Alyosha.

Moving on.

1 Like

You will learn, in time young grasshopper.

Awe @Xanthiris I actually find myself doing that, or having that same issue from time to time, granted I still play, motivation or not, but often take breaks and do something else for awhile. Bound to happen after so many hours invested in something with not a ton of content beyond Alts. I hate losing valuable community members. It’s a pity when we lose them but still have the same Huetards since release. Anyways, hope you find your way back to ToS and if not, enjoy whatever comes your way. :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

More power to lord @Gwenyth

1 Like

How am I supposed to do 2 levels per hour at Maven? I’ve just grinded there few hours, I do 20m/h… and I need 26-27m exp to level up just one time :smiley:
Am I doing anything wrong?

Anyone knows the end game grinding spot?

I dont see anyone shouting grind except for timerys.

if you did all the quest from 290 onwards you literally don’t even need to grind.

Depends on your class.
290+ Lhadar-Timerys
310+ Mollo / Cave (good for doppels)

There’s another map where I forgot the name but requires missile hole

Grinding is still better, saves you exp cards in case R9 maps have 10x powerspike as to what we have now.

:joy: tbh i din’t grind and i am 320 ( i still have all my level 13 > 14 cards.) so far only used about 80 cards of 12.

Since grinding before at maven does help you to save tons of card.

Timerys now with the new 290 (if any one bother to run it full) it’s pretty decent

I shouldn’t even be saving cards, but after seeing tevhrin cave, I can see what’s coming.

at least I have my last resort to reach the cap when I don’t want to party to do quests.

RIP future alts that cant do quests on these hard mode maps because of difficulty+low population

1 Like

time to LFG… well i have a usual group so we take turns to help each other lol. wasn’t TSC design as a party content ( i remember i saw it being communicated out in the notes)

The other alternative ( if most that use a shield. Make a emengard shield)

Hitting the pdef and mdef does make all mobs hit you 1 though cross fingers.

I dont want to use my cards though. Class 15 is sufficient and I want to grind to 330 than use them.

no idea how much they can give though you can try alembique cave at 315-330

hmm cyberbully
interesting.
I hope you didn’t make him cry

1 Like

:sweat:

i still wonder if that thread was a joke or not. Because if that thread was serious, then