Tree of Savior Forum

Xan's Leveling Guide

Sadly, I normally don’t have a lot of summoneable creatures with me so I guess I’ll just have to endure it.

Thank you guys for the replies.

Hi Xan, thanks for this leveling guide!
I have a question though. Is there any particular reason why we skip most of the side quests in general? Are they a waste of time? I notice that you mentioned “casually grind if you’re range”; isn’t side-questing essentially the same idea?

I played iCBT but have just started fresh on ToS INA, currently working on a side character who I’d like to rush if possible. xD

From card levels 1 through 5 the exp/h simply isn’t worth your time and there are more quests than needed. If you rush through the first 100 levels as quickly as possible, skipping what you can when you can, so you get to the better cards quicker.

I have another question. Is there a reason why you skip the lvl175 DG?

I am currently lvl 167, at Glade Hillroad and have cards that will bring me to lvl 182. I was wondering if doing the lvl175 DG is worth it or recommended.

Also, I assume whenever you say “by now you should be lvl…” you’ve used your cards to that level?

Thank you.

Lol just use em all and quest laukwyme swamp until rukly’s street/ downtown or keep questing. You’ll have more than enough to get you 190 to do the 190 dungeon

145 gives more exp in 170-186 range than 175 dungeon.

I’ve been away from the game for a few weeks now, telling myself I’d come back, and I fully intended to, but every time I log in I lose all motivation and interest almost immediately so… This guide is still quite accurate I believe but will no longer be updated. Best of luck to you all. :smiley:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Doing this right now :slight_smile: Just started playing :smile:
What server do you recommend that has more population :slight_smile:
Thanks for the guide really Appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks i also want to know if when do i use the exp cards? i just kinda lost in the guide of card saving. Any specific level? :smiley: that will be a great help! :slight_smile: thank you! :smiley:

Or because noob and listening to noob guides. :smirk:

How to be pro like you? Teach me?

Oh, my bad. It is just Alyosha.

Moving on.

1 Like

You will learn, in time young grasshopper.

Awe @Xanthiris I actually find myself doing that, or having that same issue from time to time, granted I still play, motivation or not, but often take breaks and do something else for awhile. Bound to happen after so many hours invested in something with not a ton of content beyond Alts. I hate losing valuable community members. It’s a pity when we lose them but still have the same Huetards since release. Anyways, hope you find your way back to ToS and if not, enjoy whatever comes your way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

More power to lord @Gwenyth

1 Like

How am I supposed to do 2 levels per hour at Maven? I’ve just grinded there few hours, I do 20m/h… and I need 26-27m exp to level up just one time :smiley:
Am I doing anything wrong?

Anyone knows the end game grinding spot?

I dont see anyone shouting grind except for timerys.

if you did all the quest from 290 onwards you literally don’t even need to grind.