Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

I am a solo player to be the most honest with you, but i do the 3 dungeon runs and 3 mission dungeons everyday. But, other than that i never go with a party, since level 1 xD…T__T

To reach Wu 2 (true AOE circle) I will need to be around level 227, so i’m praying that maps will not have many mobs? lol, i’m not making any sense now.

Anyways, thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

I am aware of poisons scaling with str / elemental damage.
The builds I had in mind are:
Archer 3 - Scout 3 - Fletcher (AoE is covered by Scout’s Split Arrow and single target dps is covered by Flether)

Archer 3 - Wugushi 3 - Cannoneer (single target / AoE with Wugushi + AoE from Cannoneer)

*Using Cannon sub-weapon won’t allow me to use Viper bow which will hurt poison damage since the lack of elemental damage

Archer 3 - Wugushi 2 - Schwarz Reiter 2 (more single target orientated with little AoE from Wugushi)

*Viper can be substituted by Manamana pistol for big elemental damage bonus for poison

That is party playing xD
Even is is autoparty you still benefit from them.they dont have to do anything, just by hiting they spread poisons and help you gain that aoe.

If you play missions/dungeons that much then wugu can really help you

Both seem viable for me, it will depend more on your focus. Scout can be more PvP oriented and normal mob killer, wugu is more a heavy mob / boss killer

Thank you once again for your answer :slight_smile:

I think that if i hit them with poisons, then running shot + kneeling shot, and can really help everyone, and even me while soloing…

Tomorrow, will be the decision day…

Wugonqu does more damage than Throw gu pot, just fyi.

Have you been to Tyla yet? If not, poison would help since every mob the quests throw at you will be flying and tanky, and half of them are mages. I usually end up running in circles waiting for my pots to cooldown, so poison may help there.

The maps until Inner Enciente District won’t have mobs that are packed as densely as Tenet or Demon Prison, but there is a grind wall coming up in Alameth Forest but I hear the density’s not that great and you must go in parties due to tanky and damaging mobs.

Wugushi c2 here, here’s my pov :

• Needle Blow : single target dot with the highest damage, 2 ticks every seconds

• Wugong Gu : close to Needle Blow in damage, single target dot, can spread to X mobs (with X = skill level) if you continuously hit the first mob infected, 2 ticks every seconds

• Zhendu : low damage dot (about 1/3rd of Needle Blow (does not seem to scale well with stats), only one attack applies the dot, give the buff to your teammates (does not stack on the same mob), 1 tick every seconds (I think), -35 poison resist with attribute maxed

• Throw Gu Pot : poison aoe that lasts 6 seconds, less damage than Wugong Gu, works as a passive aggro (mobs tend to go into), poison stops as the pot disappears, only hits ground mobs

All these skills have no overheat.
I haven’t tested the other skills yet.

Wugushi excels in boss fight and pack of mobs with high health.
Also it has great synergy with Linker (obviously) !

Ty I forgot the tick where 2 per second later on ill male a skill section. Got any Intel on cards?

I don’t have any Insect cards to test the system :confused:

The system is “to manipulate the content of the poison darts”. I think it might apply some debuffs instead of dots… This is a wild guess.

EDIT :
source : https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/48ib7y/wugushi_and_boss_card_interaction/

Each card seems to affect one particular skill.

1 Like

i have Earth canceril, as far as anymation i dont detect any changes, today im runing a damage test to see how posion damage is afected by buffs and cards

im current c2 i have the manticen card only thing i noticed was an explosion animation while using the pot :slight_smile:

Hi im currently

A2 - S1

i had plans to go A2 - S2 - Rogue 1 - Falc 1 - Canon 1

but was wondering if these other two might be better

A2 - S2 - W2 - Canon 1

or

A2 - S2 - W2 - Fletcher 1 and pick up Fletcher 2 at 8th rank ?

the 1st build i tihnk is the standard most go for AOE so i head but also as someone stated i wont be able to use the viperbow

the 2nd build is iffy as we dont know how good 8th classes will be and i might be shooting myself in the foot
But it does offer spamable AOE inbetween Traps and poisons and
Also a stacking Bleed to go with poisons for single target ?

any thoughts ?

as a Wugu i will naturaly recomend this class, i dont have experience with sapper so i cant really compare both

So, with eveyrthing in mind. As of now, with 246 dex and 28 str. grand cross +8 and arde dagger my poisons won’t be good. right?

So, what stats do you recomend? ima buying the other founders pack if i need to stat reset.

from research what i can tell is that pure dex/str build tend to have a lot of limitiations compared to hybrid builds since the more you grow the less diference a point in strenght does while you having a los of critical without base power its also not that benefical. Arde dagger does help your poisons, perhabs you should go the class and later you can decide whenever you need a stat reset or not.

just dont forget than on may 10 this game goes f2p and probably founder packs wont be avaliable anymore

Ok, will i be better with 1 viper bow instead?
Also, can you share your stats, as of now, please?

Thank you

82/35/8/35/145 str/con/int/spr/dex

and yes since viper has double the elemental damage than arde it does improve poison a looooooot, its like adding 200 str to you build or so, thats why i recomend trying out the class before thinking on a stat reset

Thank you for answering.
May i keep asking questions? :S
I feel i’m being annoying :SS…

guys… And how about Archer 3 > Wugushi 3 > Scout?
Is more for a PvP/GvG oriented build cus Scout adds more survive skills.

Is it viable??