Tree of Savior Forum

Wugushi - Zhendu? Explain?

I see most builds maxing this skill but I don’t get the appeal, it only works one time on one target and it seems to do fairly low damage. I feel like maybe I’m missing something, can anyone explain?

I was going to max it and Wugong Gu in C1, save 5 points then in C2 put more into Wugong Gu and Throw Pot… any input?

Mainly for the atribute of reduced resistance and party mechanics, more info here

So it’s not really necessary to max it then? Builds I see all max Zhendu, Wugong Gu and Throw Gu Pot. (C3) I’m thinking some points in Needle Blow would be more beneficial… I know that the C3 skill is pretty bad so might even go C2 and then R7 - Cannoneer or Musketeer.

Would it be better to do Zhendu 5 or 10 (C2 or C3) and put other points in Needle Blow? Max Wugong and Gu Pot.

Also is Jincan Gu still complete ■■■■? I’ve read the post you suggested and can’t get a straight answer but leaning toward yes it is still bad.

Musket or Cannon a better option than going C3 Wugushi?

People. Tend to lvl zhendu since on c1 you dont have anuthing else, it is usefull to have since its another stackable poison, on party aplyes to all the party and increases the other poisons damage, to have it on lvl5 its not bad. On c2 you can lvl gu pot instead

Ya I have no issues with saving points for the next circle.
What would you think is the minimum you would want to put Zhendu at then? I’m thinking if I go C3 lvl 5 is probably enough then I can also level up Needle Blow.

if you are only going for c2 leave it at lvl 4-5, you can only put 5 lvls to gu pot anyways, so unless you plan to have detoxify on c2 you literally have no other place to use those points except for one for bewitch.

At C2 you can have:

Needle Blow 10
Wugong Gu 10
Throw Gu Pot 5
Zhendu 5 (4)
Bewitch (1)

Should Jincan just be ignored?

At C3
Needle Blow 15 (10)
Wugong Gu 15
Throw Gu Pot 10
Zhendu 5 (4)
Bewitch (1)
Jincan (5)

Or if I go C3 would it be better to

Needle Blow 10 [15]
Wugong Gu 15
Throw Gu Pot 10
Zhendu 10 [5]

I guess my main question is what balance should I reach between Needle Blow and Zhendu and is Jincan still complete garbage.

I should note I went Sapper C2 so I have lots of other AOE… so I’m thinking a max lvl Needle Blow would give me 100% uptime Single Target.

I am circle 3 wugushi, and I would just add neither Zhendu or Jincan Gu is that great. Zhendu damage doesn’t scale as well as the other skills and the poison reduction doesn’t seem to make a whole lot of difference(I think it essentially just gives you an extra 35 dmg to the poison dot). Jincan Gu is very situational, the bugs are mostly just a distraction to the enemies for aggro purposes.

Needle Blow, Wugong Gu and Throw Gu Pot are all great when maxed though.

I wonder if bugs damage scale with elemental damage. Imo opinion zhendu is not that bad specialy in partyes, while its weaker than needle and wugong ita still an extra dot and rises thw damage of the other ones. At least I would prefer that one to jican