Tree of Savior Forum

WTS > Deadborn Scap Archer Gem (Sold)

Update : Sold Out

18 m Silver or trade with same worth.
No discount. I make a promise to someone here that if no one willing to buy at this price, I will offer a discount price to them first.

My price is base on super-rarity drop from a few monster on the map and of course “valuable”. Running Shot is your best friend from the time you have it till end game content.

I will post a picture when server is backing online.

About trade system. We can’t trade a monster gem right now. So, a trade should be like this

1. Trade me a glove or weapon you would like to socket(
    This method will lose 2 potential) or give me a recipe and ingredients to cook no sry, to craft an item
  2. After I finish socket. You trade a silver for your Item. I will sell something at market with high price and u buy it (If someone brought it instead of you. It fine by me) or trade with some item at same level. Something like 4,000 talt.

This can be scam by both side even we record a video through process. I don’t have anything to guarantee my identity from real world or anything else. I have only my words. I had played this game solo and climb up to top 100 rank in server. My goal is at top 10 in server so I won’t quit this game by scam just for this amount of silver for sure.

Waiting for any contact. Thank you

C/O? What is your ign? Not really active on forum. Or feel free to add me.

Ign Extodus
Server Telsiai (SEA)

Team name?

Server?

No such info.

@ArtofLife

Team name is in my picture

Server is at topic tag

Please read topic tag before clicking to any topic. And read every information that topic owner might fill in their topic already.

Yours sincerely

@synpramool001

My bad. Noted on this

By the way are you going for the initial aim @ 18m or it is agreed at 17m to be sold?

Thanks

How long you took to get the gem?! o_O

frequently asked questions
Coz of many guys ask me in game, via message in forum or ask me in topic.

How long I took to get the gem
3,786 head in total. But got it around ±3,000 head with 2 days hunting it. Not sure how many hour I swimming there.
The guys on top rank killing is hunting about 2weeks now(i talked with him for a while) and didn’t get it yet. 14k dude seriously!

where is this scap guys
He’s waiting your visit at King’s Plateau map. His respawn rate is 20s in 6 total.

do i have a tip to hunt it
YES. Actually they are not only 6 in total. Some spot in the map they are hidding to ambush when you go near that spot.
And after swimming there for an hour. I gather all respawn spot and make my efficient route to hunt them. After I swimming through all respawn spot, then i will swap channel and do it continuous.
In one channel, I can get about 10-15 head within 2-3 minute if there is no one hunting it too or our lovely bot not kill steal me. If that is happening you might lose swimming around for 2-3 minute with 0 scap head.

1 Like

Like the gloves when they drop is there an audiable indicationa gem has droped?

Not like an equipment items. But same as some other color gem. Only little blink sound when it drop and when you take it.
Try it with color gem drop to check how its sound like.

Ill keep that in mind. Im hunting it myself wanting it in virtov leather gloves I think. Hunting 1k a day so I dont go crazy all at once.