Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

Well I wouldn’t really call that a nerfed down version haha :sweat_smile:, Barrier scrolls = literally killing most of the Paladin class build.

Anyway there’s plenty of pardoner complaint threads going around ad, so here crossing my fingers and hoping IMC learn their lessons from pardoners & make Enchanters great! :v::vulcan: darn can’t cross :laughing:

Yeah Enchanter kinda ruins things. I was hoping it was just going to be an earth mage/geomancer

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

joint penalty scroll hmmmmm… daarn it IMC :sweat_smile:

If Frost Pillar, Frost Cloud, and Pass were scrollable…

That’d be cool, can make an Avatar like build hahaha, but yeah if any of these skills like Haste, quicken, pass, stop are scroll-able, the defining skills of a chrono, probably another dead class :confused:

Scroll class should never exist to begin with ,it ruins the purpose of the specific class =/

3 Likes

Scrolleable Gravity Pole coming up next.

But i think only 1 enchanter can sell per type skill scroll (if its available)

FC , another for Chrono another for Warlock skills

They can only sell scroll of skills they learned no ?

Impossible to mix all of them anyway , the ranks isnt enough and take in consideration if theyre gonna level rank 8 just for that :o

My guess list of scrollable skills:

Reflect Shield
Surespell
Enchant Fire
Joint Penalty
Swell Left Arm
Swell Right Arm
Summon Servant
Quicken
Haste
Kurdaitcha

Scrolling Pass and Frost Pillar would be too op ;(

2 Likes

Ye i think its only buff/debuff scrolls , not skill scroll =o

so that ball thing is the debuff/attack. so put a pole and shoggoth plus throw corpses.
you’ve got a stationary debuff,
a moving debuff
and a debuff you can target to enemies.
now if you party with an ff it will be an all out debuff party. haha!

so the ball is used to also buff the shoggoth? in the gif shoggy almost killed the two monsters infront of him. while the one monster on the top right had a smaller damage from the ball. so its like making the area suitable for your minions to attack?

Looks like shoggoth exploded lol

2 Likes

Chaplain heaven :heart_eyes: But I will be a ■■■■■■■ poor chaplain if I have to buy so many scrolls…XD

1 Like

…wow, you got a point, most skills I mentioned benefit chaplain heavily.

My list

Joint Penalty
Frost Cloud
Hail
Rain
Pass
BackMasking
Quicken
Haste
Flesh Cannon
Summon Servant
Flame Ground.
Fire Pillar.
Spiritual Link.
Physical Link.
Sleep
Lethargy
Raise
Pole of Agony
Frost Pillar
Enchant Fire.
Swell Left
Swell Right

R.I.P anyone without useful attributes.

what if quick cast can be scrollable with the attribute? hahahahhaahahahaha. that would mean making a W3 a waste xD

You need to use quickcast everytime before casting a skill, i mean, it’s 3 times per minute at least

Attributes don’t get copied by Skill Scrolls.

@Maflores, maybe its like priest buffs where skills are like 1 hr? thats would be too op though and most likely not the case.

@Delcas, then what do the pardoners mean when they say max attributes and stuff? sorry i have no knowledge about pardoners. i thought attributes matter when turning a skill to a scroll.