Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

Fire pillar cooldown is still too long and there is not much Pyro actually.

Frost Pillar is not magic circle and I don’t think it will be affected.

Anyway have to see what’s the attribute that +range and +power.

My guess would be that most ground based/object based skills can be duplicated, aka ground skills like
-pillar of agony
-flame ground
-fire pillar
-fire wall
-heal?
-cure
-zaibas
-frost cloud
-druids ground aoes/buffs
-Ein Sof?
-Healing Factor?
-Safety wall?
-Frost Pillar
-magnetic force
-timestop?
-slow?

And objects like
-fire ball
-merkabah?
-owl statue?
-invulnerability statue? (forgot name)
-evil spirits

got a cryo3/pyro3 the thing is with fire pillar it’s a bit to small to cover all the monsters around ice pillar , so the increase in size will be really welcome. I probably will pick that class up for that build.

neither is Fire Pillar but still got affected anyway. guess we will have to wait for more details. but I’m thinking all magic deployments will be affected by it. :joy:

anyone know about new skills info for cleric swords and archs?

Wow…
Enchanter is a scroll whore? I hate the scroll mechanic, not hyped anymore

Wiz3 el3 w2 still the best aoe . Youll get lvl 10 thauma and 10 poa + the new skill which is lvl 5 i think. Mobs and wb will cry . As for rc no 2nd class because its a hidden class. No hidden class goes c2.

For necromancers. I still think link 1 sorcerer > linker 2. Because more levels means more int, templeshooter gonna hit harder, also cat buff for 5 aoe ratio on flesh Cannon (maybe for the meteor aa well, if it is limited by this ratio), Magic defense and stuff.

On the IMC thread, they said it’s when YOU attack them

There will be a self-destruct type skill that can only be used while flying. The skill will drain 60% of your max HP. Casting it with HP below the 60% mark will incapacitate your character. However, the skill temporarily renders nearby enemies in a special state where, when you attack them, it will heal you in return.

There will be no FF party healer, thanks god

I’m only worried about the scrolls that can be made by Enchanter. Imagine the horror of WB if Reversi is scrollable and everyone and their mom is spamming them?

Imagine also if Sub Zero Shield is scrollable, or Frost Cloud etc?

Man oh man…

1 Like

Given the description, it seems to be a debuff that does it (“renders nearby enemies in a special state”). So it will likely still have effect on whoever attacks the debuffed enemies.

I hope that only FF can heal on debuffed mobs

The scroll mechanic is the most stupid thing i’ve ever seen on any game lol
They should completelly remove that ■■■■ from the game

1 Like

The Pardoner/Enchanters are nice concepts but they really should be making Nerfed down versions of the skills they copied instead of improved versions e.g. 1 Hr buffs.

Why IMC makes a class that destroys other builds is beyond me, the games selling point is the diversifying class ain’t it? :confused:

But yeah loving the new wiz ranks & costumes, Alchemist Homonculus FTW :heart_eyes_cat:, hopefully this will change my Alch’s from being just a potion/roast mule :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

English version is up.

They kind of are.
The deal is they dont copy attributes, but a lot of skills have “meh” attributes and some don’t have any at all.
So the loss of them isn’t that big a deal in many cases.

I think that is a debuff that allows the attacker to gain hp equal to % of the damage dealt. If it is indeed only for featherfoot, there is an alternative healing skill for the party - Blood Bath. Blood Bath in the future will heal based on the % of the damage dealt. Anyone standing in the blood pool will also be healed.

If you read the translation, it explicitly says that the skill allows you to take on the role of a healer. So I assume that the debuff works for party members too.

sage is gonna make it easier for me to plant fireballs and pp them altogether.

Thanks. The official english translation does not include that detail.
Blood bath and Self Destruct should be our main party healing skills.