Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

Yep, finally we can see whatโ€™s comming.

Edit- English version now: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=518

Looks good, my FF is waiting.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Alchemists with homunculus and FF flying, the dream is real. And now we know: Sage and Enchanter are the new classes

From the KTOS thread.

2 Likes

dis sage duplicating objects, I hope we can soon have a list on what โ€œobjectsโ€ the class can duplicate

Thatโ€™s a really good skill

Yep. Will need to know the CD before saying anything more though.

can someone properly translate though? before i get overtly happy about this. haha! but nevertheless iโ€™m happy about this. haha :slight_smile: i just need to know the damage these archers can make and do they scale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now Iโ€™m happy that I chose Featherfoot for my Wiz3, Iโ€™ve been forecast it to take role as healer
And they actually levitate

"Necromancer Circle 3; the final circle for Necromancer.

Currently Necromancers have a debuff that makes enemies weaker to missile type attacks. This becomes even stronger in C3, which causes the debuff to temporarily render enemiesโ€™ equipment ineffective.

The Decay debuff will be strengthened in C3. It will now cause enemiesโ€™ equipment to corrode, rendering them ineffective.

Skeletons will be strengthened. In addition, with Shoggoth and Dirty Poleโ€™s wide area debuffing, Necromancers will now have the special characteristic of being able to fight with a variety of strategies.

Furthermore, a new skill will be added that summons โ€œSkeleton Archersโ€ that use bows. They rely on your control, and deal heavy damage."

5 Likes

I looked the korean link and darn iโ€™m so hype and need translate asap!

1 Like

dis looks good. Sage is even cooler than expected.

1 Like

Youโ€™re the best, thank you

Translating the other line about Featherfoot (since I play the class):

๋น„ํ–‰ ์ƒํƒœ์˜ ํŽ˜๋”ํ’‹์€ ๊ทผ์ ‘ํ•œ ๋ฌผ๋ฆฌ๊ณต๊ฒฉ์˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ƒ๋‹น์ˆ˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๋‚ด๊ณ  ์ง€๋ฉด์˜ ๋งˆ๋ฒ•์ง„์„ ํ†ต๊ณผํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

โ€œWhile levitating, FF is able to avoid melee physical attacks and pass over ground magic circles.โ€

Sounds pretty niche for PvP.

3 Likes

Thank you! much love! haha! :slight_smile:
i do hope that summon archerโ€™s attacks are considered missles :slight_smile: iโ€™m excited for this! :slight_smile:

Well the text explicitly states that they use bows, so I would bet on their attacks being missile type. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sage

Sage is the class that first appeared in eight rank. Through the knowledge that allows you to manipulate space reminding the principles of the world concept, mainly use the skills to manipulate space.

• to move himself and his party as a place-based mind beforehand using a โ€œportalโ€.

• โ€œMicro dimensionโ€ can be added to the duplicated characteristics that skill to attack the enemy, but in a smaller space distortion, replicating some objects summoned. The maximum number of objects that can be replicated will increase depending on the skill level.

• โ€œUltimate dimensionโ€ to attack by summoning the maximum space enemies can add attributes that expand the power and scope of the circle ground.

via Google Translate

1 Like

now if we can get an additional translation from MIT engineer/rocket science level to normal people playing anime games online in their free time I might know what sage skills actually do

Inb4 raise can now be made into a scroll making kinos paladin tier (c3 just for selling scrolls).

So what would the supposedly future-proof Wiz3-Linker1-Chrono3 take for R8? I donโ€™t see either of the new classes working for it. Looks like theyโ€™d have to take one of the R7 classes.