Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

you and me both. need to do more research !
maybe one of the controls is protect? so they act as shield around you if something comes near or or attacks you they attack, but remain close to you (skelly archer) even while you move.

so tempted to go Featherfoot for levitation.
Wizard’s Levitation is one of my favorite stances in GE :slight_smile:

Together with Cryo3 Snowball, I’ll be having 2 skills that makes me immune to ground attacks :smiley:

it has a bigger AOE looking at the gif and 853-869 is the damage. also the monsters turned green. i dont know if its just animation effect or maybe they get poisoned?

http://s.nx.com/s2/game/tos/obt/gwms/160714/db_8rw_necro2.gif

Now you mention it, maybe its a debuff that gets them slowed + if they die you get corpses. Or its a decay effect on everything.

It does seem to give a buff/debuff somehow, as it pops up at the top left

edit

guess it explodes summons, so imagine loads of summons = gg

Or… Maybe it’s simply the “corrosion” effect which has been mentioned.

could be so the archers do massive damage on them. That sounds more like it. As he also has his pet out there

Look at this in an Alch screen shot

Necro (check)
FF (check)
Wl (check)
Alch (check)

The other one is not from Enchanter or Sage. Hidden class?

I think wiz3 linker2 necro3 would be that build.
Since necro is hybrid of caster type and minions master, those decay + archer skeleton + joint penalty + lethargy could be really something.

If you can command those skeletons

It is Daoshi (Taoist) costume don’t mind their character/class level or inventory at all it is a dev character.

daoshi, its a cleric r8(?) class

That is the decay debuff. I also am interested in taking my Wiz 3 Thauma 2 Necro to Necro 3 now cause in gvg unequipping the enemy team sounds quite powerful. Also that shoggy is super weak. Mine melees for 2.4k per swing at lvl 1.

well currently building a wiz1/cryo1/kino1/linker3/necro. i will move into necro 1 before linker 3, so kinda interesting if necro is going to be worth it.

Fantastic! My main character was waiting for news like that, finally my Kino C3 > Alchemist C2 got some love from ImC.

Glad too see that my days of suffering finally paid off.

Alchemist C3 was always the way to go for me regardless of what they planned but, i’m glad to know that it will be good. But that Enchant tho, good stuff right there, if nothing more interesting comes along i might get it on Rank 9.

1 Like

FF2 has an AOE that makes everyone do life steal? neat! the necro c3 description looks tempting, but I’m not sure how it would perform in real game, since summons are so buggy, and that meteor thing looks like a heavy CD skill since it makes shogoth explode??

Lol now you mention it, maybe its skill is explodes all summons. haha.

I wonder if it will be possible to enlarge an energy blast. Guess it would be amusing. Or an enlarged prominence, too.
Also, gotta see what skills can be scrolled. Other classes could find some quick cast and sure-spell useful, sometimes.
They’re quite interesting, indeed.

Edit: gotta check if player-summoned minions can be duplicated, too. And if by doing so they can get over the normal summons limit. Maybe we can end up with 36 bokor zombies by doing so.

The Enchanter is almost the same as Shiroe. :grinning:

1 Like

Come to think of it, Sage might not be as good as it thought

Best Role
Warp Portal - I think they took the role of Priest in RO, Agility Up + Warp Portal, they are the mobility master of Guild in boss hunt and GvG.

Micro Dimension and Ultimate Dimension?
It sounds interesting at first, but I couldn’t find other objects which are worth to duplicate.
Magic Circle as well, Frost Cloud already have large AoE and limit of 15 targets now, the addition doesn’t bring much. Krivis/Druid 2nd dps magic circle but it is hit count based. Fire pillar/Pole of Agony, cooldown is too high to be actually useful.

Anyway i’m sure C2 they will do better.

For Enchanter, I think they are very important and will change the game in a lot of ways.
Earth Tower - All 5 players would probably bring 999 joint penalty scrolls to get 40F, it make a lot of DPS class to be viable and Fletcher C3 is a really happy man. If everyone cast joint penalty, it become a spider web that cover every monsters.
Grind Party - It reduce the dependencies of Chronomancer in party if haste is provided, and made grinding less boring and more effective for everybody. However, they alone would viable join a party, not really same fate as paladin.

1 Like

I do think its going to be good for pyro’s. cloning there skills can give htem a good boost in dmg. But for teamplay fireballs will keep on struggling._

even Ultimate Dimension. you could see in the preview the 2nd monster being damaged from the bottom of the screen by the Fire pillar. that’s a pretty big radius increase. think about the possibilities. Frost Pillar sucking everything into oblivion lol.