Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

Well, they can clearly ‘activate’ each other when in close proximity…makes sense.

certain?

4 works fine, higher then 4 doesn’t. dmg goes down as they are constantly proccing eachother instead of enemy targets.

Yea, we will go deeper in the tree of elememes. Moreover the other classes seems like more bitches for elememe.

So which rank 8 class is optimal for a cryo3 chrono3 character?

I’d say Sage but its hard to tell atm.

hmm
I wonder how these build gonna do ;D since sage look to be good combo with Pyro. Hopefully it will be enough for Pyro3 to be viable DPS ><

Wiz1> Pyro3 > thaum3 > Sage
or
Wiz3 > Pyro3 > WL/Linker >Sage

1 Like

These archers might have commands similar to Sorcs’ summs

1 Like

So basically everybody picks sage at the end, because OP. Or people want you to have it because so you can clone frost cloud.

rank 8 is useless i guess then.

I doubt it can duplicate land deployments. That’s just too good

A radius increase to Frost Cloud has to contend with the maximum target count they added too (not like it matters much with the kind of map density we have). If you can’t duplicate spells like frost cloud thats probably for the best.

so for viable necro3 build.
would wiz3kino2necro3 work?
or maybe wiz3link2necro3?
or just continue with wiz3link1sorc1necro3 for skill rotation.
I hope you can summon both skelly soldiers and archers rather than picking one skelly type over the other each time you summon.
I would love for imc to release them descriptions already. haha! :slight_smile:

Given that Isa (Ice Rune) doesn’t affect skills of the likes of Frost Cloud, I think we can assume for nwo that Sage won’t be able to duplicate them.

I’m very tempted to try a wiz3 - link 2 - necro 3. Just need to know how they buffed the summs and the class debuff

Mainly this part

P.s.: This “corrosion” sounds like they will “break” the equipment for the debuff time

with linker maybe can work

we need to know what exactly do they mean about “variety of strategies” haha!

cryo3>chrono3>sage

use frost pillar>duplicate> get two trees>pass>duplicate get 4 trees + range skill increase= gvg god

It sounds like they can summon according to their needs. I mean, they will probably be able to play as a tank with Shog and DP (maaaaaybe), be able to fight close ranged with melee summs or play as glass cannon in the back line with the “heavy damagers” archers. Also one of the gifs showed a Meteor like skill, that can be huge.

Not really a expert on Necros though. Will do some research.

I hope its not a meteor skill, we already have enough meteor classes. I hope it gives some form of cc or stun

i believe it saids “object”… frost cloud is not object

and if everybody has sage in your team, gg