Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

I’m just screaming so hard

It’s a dream if sage can duplicate sorcer summom or increase your power. :mask:

1 Like

Sages can duplicate fire balls (objects) and fire pillar. They ~might~ be able to duplicate FC

1 Like

where did you see fire pillar being duplicate?
in the video fire pillar aoe range got bigger not duplicate/

He said fireball lol, Sage has 2 skills anyway

1 is duplicate = the firebal preview

2nd is expand the range = firepillar

Oh! That explains. Thanks. I thought it was 2 fire pillars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Levitation kinda reminds me of Granado Espada’s Levitation stance. Even the levitating animation looks similar.

Sorc2: 20
Sorc3: 30

There is no such thing as too many bats.

Pyro3>chrono3:

err how many objects can it duplicate at once? A full rotation with Pass is 6-8 deployment spells.

2 Likes

I’m just so confused right now. Never liked FF or Necro much, but now they look sooooo cool… Necro with a mini army, FF f****** flying and healing the whole team… While WL just got more damage…

Even Alch became attractive! I’m dying!!

1 Like

So basically the new meta is going to be:

wiz3/ele3/wl1/sage1

2x frost clouds.

yolo

Ya all i’m really seeing here is meet the new boss same as the old boss. Just add sage 1 onto the current meta (wiz3/ele3/wl1), sure the FF flying looks cool but whats that really going to do against enhanced frost clouds, and necro lol, slow your roll people before you all reroll one, remember this games AI in regards to minions, ya…

Pyro 3 Chrono 3

Stop -> Fire Pillar -> Fire ball x 2 -> Duplicate -> Pass -> Fire Ball x2 -> Duplicate

12 fireballs which instant kill your enemy in pvp.

Lol nope, fireballs hit eachother, anything above 4 fire balls is going to return in lesser damage until the point of no damage as they are all hitting eachother only.

well wizards are already addicted to SP pots, so there would be no difference xD

Oh, seriously? Time to get some aoe attack ratio eq then.

Is that true? I’ve never noticed a dip in dps using four fireballs. Haven’t really taken a close look at any more than that.

krivis shoud be good enough,

holy fire and lightning.

Yeah I didn’t really notice that they attack each other. 4 fire balls are overkill for most purpose though.