Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

Here I can give a proper translation:

"Sage will be a new Rank 8 class. Through knowledge and by letting us understand the principles of the universe, Sage is able to manipulate space-time. Mainly uses skills that manipulate space-time.

By opening a portal, allow oneself and party members to warp to a previously memorized location.

Micro Dimension is a skill that attacks enemies with a small bit of distorted space. In addition, it can be attributed with “Duplicate” which allows it to duplicate summoned objects. The maximum number of objects that can be duplicated will increase according to skill level.

Ultimate Dimension is a skill that summons a large space to attack enemies. Can be attributed to increase the power and range of existing magic circles."

4 Likes

It was meant to be Wiz2-Linker2-Chrono3. Then the future-proof class would be to take Linker3.

The other featherfoot gif stops just short of the guy getting hit by an arrow…such a tease. Melee mobs are too stupid to be a threat to begin with, but I guess bypassing ground spells is useful.

in before FF2 levitation counts as a flying target -> rekt by archers

1 Like

I’m intrigued by the corrosion of equipment as well. will it affect monsters too? like those monster mages and archers, or just for pvps and guildwars?
like what you said about the FF skill, this sound niche too. but i hope not. ranged monsters are a pain. haha! :slight_smile:

thanks man! more understandable! :slight_smile:

They must be mad now

Flying around is cool enough for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

pretty sure it also drains sp when flying lolool

No that’s just the Chrono-Linker build. Wiz3-Linker-Chrono3 was supposedly the strongest “future dps” since it has Quick Cast, Links, and Pass on its own. But now it looks like they have to wait 'til R9…?

There is still the possibility of a new offensive hidden class to show up, but we never know.

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Chrono 3 going for Sage seems to be a really nice choice to keep suporting your party.

@tampon Man this one hurt. I’ve been brooding over how to salvage my wiz3>linker>chrono3.

Its such a tough call because Pass is key to the build…now it looks like this:
Wiz3>linker>chrono2>warlock2 :dizzy_face:

No reset on HK/MM combo; No cd reduction on future dps skills.
So essentially another special snowflake build.

EDIT: Theres hope yet! Like you mentioned I think it can make a comeback if rank 9 marks a sufficient difference in damage from earlier ranks. What really has me worried now is how they might mess with QC.
Wiz3>linker>chrono3>[sage1, enchanter1, or warlock1]>[rank 9 dps]

1 Like

"Warlock Circle 2 - the class that manipulates evil spirits. By absorbing the evil spirits, unleash a powerful attack. Also gains a skill that allows you to directly maneuver the spirits.

Marked in red, “high grade evil spirits” will appear with a certain chance. They are stronger than regular evil spirits.

A new skill that allows you to control evil spirits generated in your surroundings, and run them directly into enemies. If you absorb surrounding spirits, your auto attacks will fire evil spirits."

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

"Enchanter is also a new Rank 8 wizard class.

Althought enchanter will have a few combat spells, its main role is that of support by giving items magical abilities.

Using “Magic Scroll Production”, create scrolls out of certain skills you possess and give them to fellow players.

This means that anyone who is friends with the Enchanter will be able to use Joint Penalty.

Additionally, open a shop that gives a new temporary option to equipment. People using this shop will be able to select from a list of options. The enchanted equipment’s name will be prefixed to reflect this temporary buff.

The enchant effect lasts 24 hours, and the type of enchants available will be increased according to skill level. Enchanter C1 will only be able to enchant top and bottom defensive equipment."

4 Likes

If Enchanter is gonna sell Haste and etc im quite upset as a chrono lol tho i know i have pass still but bleh im not keen seeing every1 as fast as chrono just with scroll :frowning:

1 Like

Now we can theory-craft some:

Sage C1
We not sure what objects they capable of duplicate and the duration, like Dievdirbys’ statue as well? But it seem they work well with Pyromancer. It also good for progression for Cryo3>Chrono3>Sage as a GvG support with the warp portal and object duplicate.
Possible Builds:
Cryo3 > Chrono 3 > Sage = GvG warper and haste
Pyro3 > Chrono 3 > Sage = 8-12 fireballs duplication

Enchanter C1
Like wizard version Pardoner that sell buff(enchant) and scroll, I’m not sure what are those skills that can be produced Magic Scroll like Pardoner, offensive or utility or buff skills only? but they truly play extremely important role in coming Earth Tower by looking only Joint Penalty.

Possible Builds:
Cryo3 > Linker3 > Enchanter = ET Crowd Control skills seller
Cryo3 > Chrono3 > Enchanter = ‘Pass’ seller? that’s imba, i think not all skills can sell

Featherfoot C2
Levitation, this is super cool idea. Levitate and Life steal? I can frost cloud and could be recover 100% in blink of eye with immune to physical damage. Who need cleric?

Possible Builds:
Wiz3 > Elem3 > Featherfoot2
Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Psycho1 > Runecaster > Featherfoot2
*Sorcerer 2 > Featherfoot might become obsolete since you can’t mount and levitate at same time.
It also seem it doesn’t depend on linker as it does in C1 and we have linker scroll selling as well.

Warlock C2
It pretty much a stronger version of Warlock C1, small AoE and high burst damage. Wait! Enchanter can sell joint penalty? It solved the problem and made Warlock C2 valid as AoE dps.

Possible Builds:
Wiz3 > Elem3 > Warlock2
Wiz3 > Thaum3 > Warlock2 (now this will deal insane AoE damage)
Wiz3 > Linker3 > Warlock2

Necromancer C3
That’s a meteor like skill and more powerful minion, pretty much stronger version of C1-C2 with nothing new concept. Linker is much require for minion to dish damage effectively.

Possible Builds:
Wiz3 > Linker2 > Necromancer3

Alchemist C3
Ok, it will come with some damage skill and homunculus, pretty cool. And they can change your equipment’s skin as well.

Possible Builds:
Pyro1/2/3 > Linker3/2/1 >Alchemist3

I’m hoping they dont make Haste scrollable too.

PaladinLivesMatter

1 Like

Kinda wondering what “objects” Sages can duplicate.

Fireball
Ice Wall?
Dirty Pole?
Bone Pointing?
Warlock Spirits?
Sorcerer Familiars?
Diev Statues? - seems pointless outside of owl
Bokor Tet? - also seems pointless
Sapper Traps? - would be good
Caltrops and Pavise?

1 Like

yas freezing master of time and space thats exactly what im doing XD

Now I’m freakin torn between

Pyro3/Linker2/Warlock2

or

Pyro3/Linker2/Warlock1/Sage1 :confused:

It be epic if Sage can duplicate another summon weibfoiepnbeubn imagine it @moises_andre12 xD