Tree of Savior Forum

Winners: [Fan Art Festival] What if Monsters were Human?!

that’s a real drawing of cloud, it really good meanwhile this is a IMAGE not drawing
hahaha

1 Like

I think like for sounds you can just replace the loading screen with something else, you just need to keep the file’s name identical to fool the game. Already did that for the OP10 theme (and the zillion remix versions) I simply can’t stand…

Yeah this looks like some MS Paint montage and nothing handmade. But as long as you got the people to vote for you…

1 Like

“politics”
/20politicalchars

the whole argument of “art is subjective” is totally valid in most cases, but whoever the hell voted for #5 needs to get their damn eyes checked because i cannot believe that people voted for that instead of the countless objectively better submissions that could have won. and if im not wrong, isnt that background an IRL stock photo?? i thought those were against the rules for the contest?

3 Likes

I *CANNOT * believe the organisers cannot recognize it for being a stock photo

3 Likes

atleast hers not picture la

you probably one of the losers who voted for this fugly art, if u know the artist tell her to not join anymore or make a better one atleast for the community haha

1 Like

dog

12 Likes

u should join the contest dude, ez rank 1

more like “Fragolin’s Nightmare”

1 Like

yea like you.

don’t forget to tell the artist to improve more and take constructive criticism, tell her truth her work sucks so she improve. haha u making urself look fool honey

Dude dont use that kinda word la -_-. Its so harsh

maybe u don’t have mom that’s why u don’t know how to speak proper english la hahaha ur so cute try harder

judging from that broken english, rebellious grade school level of attitude and insult, and hate for YN members, that Anouk guy is probably Mercies :rofl:

For #5 place I hear that ‘her’ inbox to Thai TOS community to vote for her on Facebook

and try hard to get the vote from them (one of my friends get a message from her anyway) :yawning_face:

and Yoo check this out

I can’t believe my eyes. No.5 art is not even an art! I guarantee my 6year-old can draw better than her/him

1 Like

yeah too bad that “artwork auto delete” to my folder. im also impressed to the artist of the fragolin nightmare, I realize she have the audacity (courage) to make people like her “art” haha,

I’ll take the one’s that are really good that didn’t win. u guys really deserved it, u kno who u are. <3

Don’t mind me, just passing by.

4 Likes

just shows you that democracy doesn’t always work

i feel sad that i will have to see this bad artwork on my loading screen
gréat work to the more worthy participants