Tree of Savior Forum

Winners: [Fan Art Festival] What if Monsters were Human?!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Winners: [Fan Art Festival] What if Monsters were Human?!’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2533

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

I’ll be looking for a way to remove images rather than having some of those loading screens, as there are legitimately awful ones there. Trim down the alt-accounts next time you do a vote, or don’t bother at all.

7 Likes

same bro ill find a way to remove as well haha I really can’t take the freaking cloud background from google entry, audacity to the artist to post it ngl. kudos to the art that is good but wasnt chosen coz of simp power haha

1 Like

congrats to all the deserving winners

At least the GM’s have eyes. A bit bummed the legit really great ones didn’t win. I even made one of the gm picks my wallpaper. Yeah, if anyone knows where we can remove some loading screens every week, please do share.

1 Like

\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\loadingimg

6 Likes

Artworks more deserving than the 2 people on top 5

10 Likes

this one im no comment.

yabai desu ne /20chars

it ok guy, we cant do anything about “player” vote anyway… but atleast gm vote is all good

also thx for everyone support regardless the result :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

true, u can delete the art u dont like and change it to mine instead 5555

2 Likes

grats bro, to our hearts you guys are the winners.

1 Like

i dont even know how busy the staff are that they cant even google and see the background used here is like the fourth google entry on image search for “clouds” :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m actually surprised it wasn’t disqualified. it’s literally image background. If I’m the artist I’ll let the real artist get the spot coz i know i don’t deserve to win haha

1 Like

Either its a real life image or he just toooooo good the background looks super realistic…oh wait, if he that good, why the character looks half baked tho XD

3 Likes

+1 to this guy /20chars

That’s one ugly ass drawing. Whoever voted for it are either blind or bots.

2 Likes

probably the guild that person belongs is also blind haha should just have voted for deserving ones, not trashy ones.

I know im not the one you guys are talking about (maybe) but just in case (that real life photography rule), lemme show you how i drew my clouds from scratch xD i didnt even bother to smooth out the unseen parts lol xD

6 Likes

u can delete that picture in game’s folder and replace another photo with the same name

I do this last Fan Art award that has a AWFUL pic that I don’t want to see in Loading screen

2 Likes