Tree of Savior Forum

Why Rogue Skill "Capture" have a Extreme High CD?

Realy? This skill have 300s of CD on a single use.

I don’t see any Overpower thing in this skill.

I give some advice for rogue skills here:

Have u seen what a Sapper C2 > Rogue can do with Capture? I think not. And thats just an example.

1 Like

Have u seen what a Scout C1 > Rogue can do with Capture? I think not. And thats another example.

1 Like

Or even alone in PvP, stealing all those ground spells and using it as yours

As you all talked , this skill only puts on the floor , they are also attached to a cell on the ground. They are easy to dodge since they aren’t mobile.

Capture, unless it’s changed since ICBT2, gets pretty insane You aren’t so much capturing a single skill, as much as you are taking a snapshot of a small area, and copying everything in that area, to be pasted somewhere else later. You can copy as many ground-targeted Magic Circles at once as you can possibly cram into the search-radius of Capture. You can capture and reproduce over 20 Heal Tiles, Safety Zone, and Cure from a single cast of Capture, simply because all of those abilities were placed on top of each other for Capture to grab. It also retains the skill level and attributes of the skills copied, it’s amazingly powerful.

Also sorry but that rogue rework thread is terrible, Have you played rogue? Backstab moved to c3? Larchrymator buffed? No change to burrow (it’s already scheduled for changes) and wtf are you suggesting to do to sneak hit, that suggestion makes it look like a mangled backstab.

My favorite past time was stealing double casted lvl 15 Zaibas from incautious Krivis. :heart:

2 Likes

Thaumatuge’s reversi has the same effect but doesn’t let you hold the items.
It has a cooldown of 40 seconds.

Capture is way too good. .

I can capture Zaibas/Icewall/whatever, go into cloaking, and full draw someone to make them unable to move. And then I can put that zaibas/icewall on them.

2 Likes

You seem to have problems with the archer classes(Sapper and now Rogue) by reading most your posts and yet fail to understand their skills and usages.I’m starting to think your just want a rework or buff on archers classes without good reasons.For example Capture is sooo good in PVE and PVP and the fact that you don’t see it,makes me think you haven’t even played the class.Hence why the CD is so long because it’s that good.

I would of put dislike on both of those threads if they had an option for it because your just talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Capture and Explode Traps ( from sappers) are great skills , sure they are situational but thats what makes builds diverse.

You are not supposed to use it often, thats why long cd.

U guys do realize that by capturing u cancel the captured trap instantly, right? (in case u want to take a friendly circle) Also the Casting time is INSANELY LONG (5 seconds which, by the moment u are done, u are proly dead, Iron Hooked, Frozen, Impaled, Stunned, etc specially in pvp)

They should either reduce the Cooldown a lot or reduce the cast time

Also in pvp it would make clerics stop spamming all the safety n heal all at once mindlessly

Also for a class which only damage skill comes at 2nd circle (and isn’t the strongest) they should be boosted a bit

I’m kinda even afraid if Rogue would get nerfed or something… O_o

Cast time? Do you know that you can use Capture while you cast the skill. And the Animation can be easily canceled.

Capture is a strategical skill to create pressure on your enemy. It’s not a no brainer.