Tree of Savior Forum

Why players aren't coming back

It will get multiplied by many skill factors so a difference of 500 is huge. I have +15 trans 6 aufgowle bow and i barely cleared raid boss. Cant do 35f, only 30f of miki. So trans 6 is not enough to be a good DPS for end game contents. If we wanna do endgame we gotta spend more in trans or high upgrade weapon. Which newbies have a hard time more than ever.

1 Like

+15 315 weapon is equivalent maybe with +11 of 350 new weapon, and trans 7 is enough to clear 35f? Trans 7 is huge investment already. Thats within a viable transcendence for me. Farming trans 7 for how long?

1 Like

Eh? Multiplied by what.
Your skills are your skills, you get no extra skills from transing.
If you do X damage with 1000 attack, youā€™ll do twice that with 2000 attack.
What iā€™ve said holds true, you pay more than 190m for a 30% increase in damage by going from t4 to t10.
And this is only if your weapon is +11.
If your anvil upgrade is higher the increase in damage from going t4->t10 gets lower.

Ok, try to show proof of you clearing 35f or raid boss with just trans 4 and +11. Or better try to farm in 340 HG ground so it will be easier for you.

TBH just queue 300 and youll see all the newbies. I just leave the run because they take too much time if im lvling my supports. Only familiar long time players can clear quite fast. Before, people will just use agny and gemmed 5 hammer and be viable DPS on these DG and farm r8 mats.

How should it work then? Please explain.
If your whole combo does 56504102956% and you have 1000 attack, the same combo with 2000 total attack will deal twice the damage. Not rocket science, iā€™m obviously oversimplifying.

The whole % system and the new upgrade values we got in may are built around making your growth exponential, both in power and cost. And as you get stronger the power you get per each silver spent goes down.

So yeah, feel free to spend 500m to make that weapon that will deal x% more damage than my 60m investment that already literally kills everything in seconds.

Itā€™s obviously just double. Iā€™m oversimplifying by ignoring FLAT bonuses and the fact that you can crit and that both your attack and the damage formula are oscillating with min and max values. If you were to hit always at 100% minimum or maximum damage my affirmation would hold true every single time.
In fact, in the case of multihit skills, blessing makes upgrades worth even less in terms of power/silver.

You got carried by stronger trans teammates lol. Even with zero silver, you can do that as long as youre support high con.

It is going to be multiplied by skill Factors. Multiplied not Add or double. Glassmole taking the percentage of your overall physical and will be multiplied by your skills. So the higher your base damage is the stronger your skill gets.

1 Like

I literally solo carried 300 duns by doing all the remaining rooms during the time other people cleared the first one and farmed 340HG pretty fast with t4 crossbow and a gun that was untransed until 2 days ago on my BM. Stop it with your elitism, seriously.
Yesterday we literally cleared a challenge mode level 5 with only 1 person having transed weapon.
What you say can hold true only in solmikiā€™s higher floors.

You donā€™t need optimized stuff to play the game, seriously. This update is great for alts.

OK, where is your end game contents now? Raid or E.T floors. Ill just ignore those newbies i saw in 300 DG because maybe Im only having an illusion that they cant clear 300dg. In agny or 5 hammer era they can be viable with just spending 3m below. Without worryin about if they can finish the normal DG.

1 Like

My end game content is making money.
Tbh, no angry tones, most of the people not doing damage is wearing shitty armor, ee81493d0daf12b6aa515f1ff6f05e16
Iā€™m using 4 cheap primus/berthas pieces at least +7 with pardo buffs on. And i can literally facetank most of the new content with my archer.

EDIT: and yeah obviously, not being able to facetank damage lowers your dps by a whole lot.

Raid is easy as long as you have someone carrying you similar goes to solmiki. Unless proven with screen shots if you being a DPS. I aint going to risk bringing someone with just trans 4 in raid because the raid stones cost 10m in my server.

Im happy for you being content on those contents only. If we only have 1 type of people like you we wont have problems.

1 Like

I thought the stones are spent the moment you entered? But if you leave the first try the 2nd run will cost more stones. Anyway what you said confirmed that end game is still locked behind high trans or high upgrade. Unless you want to risk your daily run just like that. DPS new players wont be able to participate for a very long time, unless using supports. I still prefer our previous TOS. I cant be worry about transcending and weapon upgrading all my DPS alts just to be viable.

1 Like

Hmm, just a question:

Are you saying end-game content is locked behind high trans/etc simply because you canā€™t solo-clear it?

Well tbh, Iā€™m pretty happy you canā€™t solo the gameā€™s new content with half-assed gear.

1 Like

With the example you quote it means a newbie is locked behind doing nothing while others (veterans) are farming on those places already. Before, 3m worth of investment is already equivalent of trans 7 315 weapon. Rank 7 below only requires good build and easy farmable weapons not these rng stuffs you need to do with your every DPS alts.

Lets say a newbie. Farming for weeks in HG to afford high upgrades and good rolls but for how long? Weeks or Months? Unless you can show to me you can clear raid boss or Solmiki with just trans 4 low upgrade bad stats HG weapon as DPS carry.

1 Like

Can clear as a party or solo-clear? If you have more 2 DPS (3 total) with those, they can.

Taking 2 to 5 minutes longer doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t.

Party of course, you as main DPS. With the weapons i mentioned.

1 Like

If you get 3 DPS in a party with that setup, they most likely can clear along with a good healer that will focus on support.

Thats why present here. Not ā€œmost likely stuffsā€.

1 Like

But youā€™re pretty much saying ā€œthey most likely canā€™t clearā€ in the same way.

Itā€™s exactly the issue I was talking when posting about multi-account farming, necro and RMT:

If the standard gears players should have is high, people with less gears gets excluded even thought they actually can clear the content, just taking a bit longer.

If everyone expects everyone to have T10, who doesnā€™t just gets behind. But thatā€™s a perspective. In reality, they donā€™t need T10 to be able to clear.

We can just wait a few months in and weā€™ll start seeing random builds/non-T10 parties because people got used to content instead of being insecure about what theyā€™re doing.

(Also, just to put it clear, Iā€™m not saying that you should bring +0 Lv.220 weapon + rainbow char into the raid, but a party of decent DPS with decent enhance, low trasncendence can clear the raid if the team works together and the healer doesnā€™t ignore the party.)

Well if dont want to use +0 220 weapon then like i said use 350 HG weapon. But with bad stats and low upgrade and low trans. Thats more realistic since most people have that weapon.

1 Like