Tree of Savior Forum

Why players aren't coming back

To be honest the answer is easy. Practical experience > theorycrafting. There is no way a newbie would want to farm on those places because there other stuffs they have to farm yet. I mean who would want to test that area with party and low clearing time? See? No one. Unless you want to win argument that it is possible but in practical daily life of newbie they wont.

1 Like

I totally agree with you: If the content you were trying to clear fast was meant to be content for solo gameplay.

But if the content is designed for parties - sorry but you should have gears to cover at least the DPS of 3 low-medium geared characters - or, just find a party.

What is this medium geared you talkin about? If low gear is not possible then we use medium gear instead? Bargaining arent we.

1 Like

But previous meta can. Thats why you can just use 3m 5 hammers and farm rank 8 mats. There are people who test that and compared 5 hammer with trans 315 weapon in youtube if my memory serves me right.

1 Like

And that’s what we’re glad they removed. You shouldn’t be able to clear new content endgame with crap gear, lol.

One of the main problems of the game is that the it’s already too easy.

It is 5 hammer not agny the one you quoted. It is not stupid because anyone can farm stuffs. Than you want to RNG fests instead and call it better?

1 Like

T10 is extremely example. I doubt anyone would stay long enough to even get trans 5. Because the grind is too much. If your idea of making player doing hard contents. RNG is not a solution.

1 Like

There are others stuffs that can work on like true end game red 315 weapons. 5 hammer is just your stepping stone but can still do end game stuffs. Actually it wasnt just 5 hammer but the skill factor and stats are the major contributors.

1 Like

Im a bit neurotic so with T5 orange 350 weapon on my goon can i say im a DD for raid/ch-mode? :o

I can prety easy farm 340 hg so far.

Do i have to say it again? The difference between a +11 weapon at 4 trans and a +11 at 10 trans is around 30% damage gained TOPS, the cost on the other side is tenfold.
Just get effing 350 primus rainbow armor with meme stats and up it.
The difference between full miki and 350 primus gear defense is negligible.

You need other high trans player to clear raid, T5 is not enough there. No one will include you as DPS trans 5 because people want hard DPS to do that stuffs because it has cost. You can try challenge trans 5 as DPS if you think you can DPS enough. My trans 6 falcon can, as solo DPS.

1 Like

So we’re again on clear = solo clear - instead of party clear for a party-based content?

I never mentioned anything I have to solo or soloed anything?

1 Like

If you can solo clear with T6 it shows clearly that if you have a proper party, they don’t need T6 to be able to clear the content - they can with way less.

d18101495d8e50e6f03b19b1878fee80 T5 +11
t6 T10 +11

With 400 str, 5868 VS 7878. I would prefer someone investing those 3000 extra blessed shard into attributes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never soloed that stuffs.

1 Like

Uh?

What’s this about then? ‘-’

As solo DPS in a party, meaning the others are supports or equally geared as my character?

1 Like

Equally geared = then you had more T6 DPS in the party? Then it’s not solo DPS. ( ? )

thats estimate. If you need other DPS meaning you need more people with trans 6 hence newbie cant because they dont have that weapon?

1 Like