Tree of Savior Forum

Why me and my friends gonna @quit TOS

the current ToS is still have ‘Nexon’ elements from kToS NexonKR.

1 Like

This a long run, if you gonna quit in the beginning, just quit.
I remembered CS:GO, it got a lots of bad feedbacks in alpha, none of those pros wanna play it, some even says “I won’t play this f…king sh.t”.
But look at it now, one of the best game in the world.

5 Likes

ToS will survive until whoever the developer until Peria Chronicles is gets released assuming its released.

Its the only animu sandbox mmo out there so far.

If you bought through steam you could have refunded via button press for 14 days

Can we just flag this OP thread lmao

Why you gotta be so rude? Let the guy express himself, white knight.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with you people? He’s just pointing out pretty valid things and is expressing why he won’t take it anymore. I get that you all like IMC and don’t want anyone trashing them but he did expressed himself in a very civil manner. These sarcastic replies will only serve to escalate what was a pretty non-confrontational opening post.

6 Likes

It take time to polish the game, IMC tried to please the community as much as possible.

They offer name change, server transfer, raise shout lvl to 40, give bot report option, promise to give free player 1v1 trade option, release SEA and EU server to move them later, give free gifts when server have problems…

Meanwhile Riotgames don’t give a sh*t about League of legends community feedbacks: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance

You can’t please everyone.

6 Likes

This is like the 89167237856157189312512 thread about the same issues. We don’t need every ragequitter to write a portfolio on the reason of leaving do we.

4 Likes

except the name change, these are all things that they either fuked up or should be very normal in an MMO. So you dont really have a point

kinda agreed same goes to dota2 before the RANK , MMR and other was introduce. If you want to leave @xtrcontato just leave. not much can do tho. not much can harm. me myself waiting patiently with other 4 people when the bot and hacking and all the ridiculous issue may reduce to ashes or something happen in that line we will gladly going to comeback. FYI: IMC stuff as far my gaming years (15 years) they hear our voice tho. Just be patient. thats all.

PS " KIDS HOLD YOUR tongue, im not a white knight either waiting doesnt mean we like it. we just have to wait it until it resolved. ROME does not build in a day. "sry for the english*

Perhaps not, but at the same time, we don’t need everyone to pull their junk out and begin jerking it at the thought of debasing him, preparing themselves with videos, reactions images and rallying for flags either.

Ragequitter is rather misleading. His post was not aggressive, nor was he demanding for anything or rallying a mass quitting. In fact the first sentence tells people that he’s not there to tel people to quit. He is simply stating his problems with the game and IMC as a whole is a very subdued, direct, but polite manner.

You may not agree with his right to express his opinion on the state of the game, but do you agree on debasing him with sarcastic replies, videos and pictures? This topic is filled with try hards looking to squeeze out those few likes for being a jerk.

4 Likes

yeah, all your effort are nothing if you done a single mistake

he didnt say do it this moment , he say he give them time.

thanks for all the ansers you’re amazing!

i make this for any of you!

4 Likes

Do you even know what the word single means? chisus pls shut up white knight

you forgot to put that green frog somewhere there

Face it, being all “This isn’t the way I like it to work, I am leaving” is pretty much ragequitting. Sure the development and testing phase had been years, but release is new. Things are bring changed constantly. Trust me there will be yet another guy within the week making the same thread and people are going to post the same thing as me. And you sir will be sick of reading the same crap every time you browse the forums.

And seriously that 44mins queue? Is the OP even sure that there are people queuing for it. Auto matchmake doesn’t work unless there is 5 people obviously.

4 Likes

His post was ok. Yeah yeah its cool that he expresses his feeling.

What the crap is this then? Perhaps a threat? Its that irritating spoiled brat behavior that triggers everyone and this is getting really old. If anyone wants to leave, then fine. Go leave then, dont go pointing out that they are so so important to everyone. Come back when you feel for it.

3 Likes
1 Like