Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

I DONT CARE I DONT NEED A WIPE IT DOESNT AFFECT ME…
I CAN GRIND MY OWN GEARS… I GRIND MY OWN GEARS… I CAN LEVEL FAST…
JUST DON’T F** WASTE MY TIME GRINDING AGAIN**

FOR GUYS WHO CALLS A WIPE IS A CASUAL GAMER WHO IS LAZY TO DO S* AND DEPENDS ON RMT TO GET SILVER AND JUST BUY POWERFUL GEAR ON MARKET WITH THEIR REAL MONEY**

DON’T BRING YOUR NEWBIE-NESS HERE THIS IS RO SUCCESSOR.

it doesn’t affect high level players because we are the sellers to noobs YOU GET ITEMS FROM US
please don’t post any server wipe attempts you are f*** ridiculous.

THIS IS NOT SOME KIDS CASUAL COSPLAY GAME WITH RICH PARENTS

1 Like

I feel bad for the art team. They did an awesome job for this unfinished game. :frowning:

Calm down Charlie Brown

2 Likes

Im for the wipe - and yes i have two chars over lvl 100 and played about 180hours and would do that again.

3 Likes

These forums need draconian moderation asap, people definetly don’t deserve a lenient forum like this.

There wasn’t infinite silver exploit, only silver laundering through “infinite” cash items. Stop spreading drama and bs

1 Like

yes well they did want to take 3 months to release it to f2p but the community said no. we brought this upon ourselves.

1 Like

never go full retard m8 . You’re asking for a wipe because there are a lot of users used an exploit to get rich . can you name me an mmorpg without a bug or exploit ? there will always be a problem if there’s no problem then you must be dead . STOP CRYING AND ASKING FOR A WIPE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN EARLY ACCESS MEANS YOU WILL HAVE A 1 MONTH HEAD-START THAT’S WHAT THEY PROMISED SO WHAT DID YOU EXPECT YOU HAVE 1 MONTH HEAD-START KNOWLEDGE AND START ALL OVER AGAIN ? ARE YOU THAT STUPID ? A LOT OF PLAYERS ARE BUSY AND ARE ONLY ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME WHEN THEY’RE ON FREE TIME AND BELIEVE ME NOT ALL WORKERS HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME YOU SELFISH PERSON

Okay OP, answer me this:
What will happen with the hanaming dolls of the 50$ pack?
I spent TP to reset myself, what happens if they wipe? Have I just wasted 88TP? Do I get it refunded?
What happens with the pack items? Do I get them again? If we get them again, is the TP lost so we don’t get double TP?
What compensation do legit players get for this? They leveled and they played the legit way, now they get a ■■■■ in the ass and not even lubed.

1 Like

As it stands right now, if someone told me NexonNA was publishing this game I would have believed them.

People earning billions of silver from 32bit exploits, more bots than Silkroad, people generating infinite tokens, all of it neatly bundled together into a game that is barely being held together by shoestring and bubblegum.

This ■■■■ is embarrassing.

2 Likes

if they will start the game over .the premium month over then may be

They can just give you the Founder’s pack back, on your team lodge, you’ll just have to open it again, with the dolls, token and everything else.

Let’s just hope this time they make tokens untradeable.

Right now I’m looking at this thread and smiling like crazy. Smiling like… I don’t know what to say anymore. The solutions are too one-sided, only those who have so much time and money will agree with this. You guys… think it over. Think about the position of those who doesn’t want this wipe thing to happen. I don’t see any acceptable reasons about this reset, all I see and all I read are the same thing, YOU GUYS WANT A WIPE BECAUSE YOU’RE OKAY WITH IT, that’s why we will keep on telling you guys that WE DON’T WANT A WIPE BECAUSE IT AIN’T OKAY WITH US!

1 Like

let the Communist bear inspire us all

1 Like

theyre not wiping your memories if youre so concerned about that - this is NOT MIB

on topic: idc if they shut the server down for 2 months and make a new full release - including the high demanded spawnrate + higher density + having all server available from the start (aka europe sea bla bla) + fixing all of the reported bugs and making sure that no other bugs happen in return (ok this might be tricky but one can dream right)
we all had/have a good time -
increase the exp and rare drop rate serverwide for all EA users by x2 (aka x6) for four weekends and double the TP amount of our already bought packs (aka making it a 20$ 40$ or 100$ worth pack)

• do not release the game again unless its final and finished - dont bother about people opening threads “we wanna play or we quit now” they wont quit anyway
    -if you played cbt you already know how it feels to play all over again - as if thats an issue + the double exp rate gonna help you level up faster + the reworked spawn/density system gonna help in that too

What if they don’t? And what about the tP? I don’t have 160, I have 77. Do I get a new pack with 160 plus my 77? Do I get my 77 erased and get 160 from the pack?

7. Will there be a wipe when the game goes free to play?

-There will be no wipe. All your teams, characters, and items will remain.

1 Like

I didn’t read whether they stated it or not but if they stated there would be no wipe then there will be none. Legally speaking, and from my knowledge, if they stated it, then wiped, it would cost them quite many lawsuits as they tricked people into buying early access selling the false promise that they would keep their progression. Ultimately it was all a lie - so ultimately they would either be obligated to refund everyone or get sued and lose dozen, if not hundreds of thousands of bucks over it.

this guy knows whats up

you just did a wrong build so you want this,shame on you.

1 Like

Pretty much this. Can this thread die already?

i have 357 hours on my account i would rather not have that time wasted by a wipe