Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

A Wipe is sort of pointless, there are other methods that could work as well or even better.

For starters, they could wipe silver instead, or wipe any amount above let’s say…1m.
The ones who abused this in a massive way can be tracked/banned easily, even easier for Steam to handle it as they just have to ip ban all their steam accounts.

They just have to wipe attributes + silver and Steam IP bans all fraud purchases, problem solved.

lel nice spooderman thread …

WE DON’T CARE THAT’S NOT OUR CONCERN NO NEED TO INVOLVE OTHERS FOR SOMEONES FAULT AND CALL FOR A GLOBAL WIPE

IT’S IIMC FAULT FOR RELEASING (A NOT REFINED GAME) THE GAME EARLY WITHOUT THINKING FOR POSSIBLE EXPLOITS AND BUGS

Wipe is not a solution.

1 Like

I’m fine with wipe. It’s only been 2 weeks. Yes I’ve played like mad and gotten to level 230, earned a lot of silver and gotten tons of rares.

But it would be for the best of the game. Everyone starts fair again.

9 Likes

Can’t they just permanently IP ban the frauds? I mean, this isn’t just a game matter, it’s justice! They should be tracked and put in the jail!

Like this guy…

/charrrrr

1 Like

your definition of coherent is way too loose. that was painful to read

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s pretty obvious of a flag if you have 100% attribute and billions of silver that came out of nowhere.

Pretty sure that’s easy to check since you can’t buy TP at the moment so it’s impossible to get that.

That’s not fair, I can only play in every other day, since I’m a doctor… :’(
I don’t have all the time to level up, it’ll be so disestimulating…

Actually it DOES affects you, because it’ll put more money in the game economy making everything more expensive

I didn’t want to respond to you but man you sure are blind on purpose. so again, I will repeat what other 50 ppl told you.
IMC OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THERE WOULD BE NO WIPE AFTER EARLY ACCESS.
that means no they cannot wipe as much as they want (in fact not at all) because they sold me something under false pretenses if they do.

Also, you have 0 proofs that this will never happen again. In fact it is absurd. This exact form of abuse may or may not happen again but it is almost impossible to think that any kind of future abuse can be avoided in the future. It’s like saying that you are sure no one will ever break the law ever again. Thus wiping every time is not a solution.

Plus, IMC announced they will open new servers for f2p which again makes your statements regarding new players having to put up with effed up economy again invalid.

Also, not all servers were affected by this issue.

Also, this issue is indeed minor.

Just because you and others have time to waste, I’m sure the majority of people do not. So yes please let’s make that poll.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He wants a wipe due to an exploit - he offers himself as an example of someone who, although has spent a great deal of time, asks for a wipe for the sake of saving the game (as he perceives it).

Took me a minute. It wasn’t written as “lulz 1 th1nk serv wipe cause hue abuse and how can imc do this i want monie bak so stupid.” Aside from the obnoxious bolding and OP’s choice of insulting everyone who doesn’t agree in every post, it can be fairly easy to understand.

1 Like

A simple alternate solution to a wipe is to create a new server that people can’t transfer to, possibly a subscription based server with perks.

4 Likes

I’ll gladly take a wipe if I won’t see many silver sellers and bots after it

4 Likes

wipe + brazil IP block and I would be monumentally satisfied

3 Likes

this is stupid. should we wipe every day then, because there are new players every day and they might be disadvantaged? of course not. “new players” have no reasonable entitlement to a ‘level ground’ with old players. that’s one of the drawbacks of being the new guy. at the same time, one of the perks is to see all those fancy high level players, and aspire to be like them, as well as to see all their gear and be able to compare it as something you might want to get.

besides, regardless, we’ll still have advantage over new players because of our learned knowledge of the game.

HAH! as if. every economy goes to hell over time. this one is hardly near that yet… but when everyone quits because of the wipe, IMC won’t be able to pay staff to stay around and then won’t have any staff to handle the problems that come up.

good grief. you don’t think they’re just going to leave them there, do you?
the accounts that abused it will just be vaporized, and their auction listings with them.

except you will. because all the super GOGOGO people will need to buy all their silver again, and so the bots will just come back and farm more of it.
wipe is the opposite of stopping bots.

“o, u did buy the silver but wipe the server and now gone it are you want refunded? no go to hell hahahaha u want buy mor?”

I buy that :smiley:

//charrr

Put a better spawn rate and untredeable tokens and you can label as a Buy to play and I’ll buy it

1 Like