Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

It is. Look at the steam page. Does it list this game as Early Access? Does there is BETA anywhere in the discription? I’ll hint you for this - not, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT PAYING FOR TESTING A GAME, now lets even go to official site of Tree of Savior, and again - NOT A SINGLE WORLD OF OPEN BETA IS LIVE, it says FOUNDER SERVERS IS LIVE . You’re stubborn as hell, but still don’t understand the truth.

2 Likes

Quoting without context… they never stated that won’t be any wipes… only that they won’t wipe the data on the last day of the EA.

Very funny. Why not let’s do this instead: Make TOS an ultra long MOBA game instead of MMORPG genre.

1. 1 month duration per game, wipe after every month end
  2. Player compete in that month for level progress ranking, quests ranking, pvp ranking, item and silver ranking etc
  3. The only thing people retain to the next game are fashion gears as rewards for obtaining top ranks in the previous games to show that they are TOS pros, and also a MMR system similar to DOTA

This way exploits will become quite useless because there is a reset every month, markets and the economy gets rebuild after every game, every player starts fresh and GM can ban people who get in the top ranking with cheats and reward only true players.

Is this what you like? HAHA. Since you like reset so much, go play a MOBA and prove your skills. As long as TOS is a mmorpg, progress is everything. Change it to MOBA genre then we talk. Like one of the commenters also mentioned, at most for serious issues that are game breaking, there is always the rollback solution. Games after release will have no wipes whatsoever.

2 Likes

i have an even better theory now. OP is a freeloader and isn’t even in EA. He now sees his chance to get a wipe going so once f2p starts EA players don’t have such a big advantage over him.

1 Like

actually you are the one reading it out of context, and also offending people that are correct.
Clearly it’s a Q&A related to the EA, and what they are saying is that they won’t wipe the progress of EA when the game becomes free to play.
So stop spreading false information.

We are

Because that is common sense that is available in 2016 to anyone that played more MMORPGs than playing some private-servers of RO. Release servers of MMOs don’t have a wipe’s on them if it doesn’t stated anywhere. Users only ask questions about wipes on "BETA"s since they want to plan their time investment. You’re in a vocal minority anyway, so you shoud consider playing this game w/o wipe, since wipe will ruin them.

I made every build possible, and always right… I played CBT1 CB2 and now OBT

I guess you must be retarded…

¬¬ That only means that the way the game are on 27th will remain when OBT starts on 28th…

Go back to school… Doesn’t know what “when” between two sentences means… I guess you’ll never be a programmer.

You can meet me on Orsha if you have doubts, I probable have a char on each lvl ready to duel you.

;*

Absolutely not. The botters and hackers are thriving because of poor decisions on IMC’s end. Why should we again have to suffer because of that? I love this game and the friends I’ve made in it, but as I said in another thread: I would demand a refund immediately.

That’s the problem when they announced a paid EA to a OBT… If we were on a free OBT, you couldn’t be saying that…

I guess you need to be reminded that you pay to test the game… in any second you char can step on a bug and puff you lost it forever… and you can’t complain, even tho you pay for it.

For now, 100K is about 1$ or 2, so IMC still have a chance. But if 1000k becomes 1$, economy will broke instantly.

you do realize you are the only person that is under that impression?
you can insult me all you want, but it won’t change the fact that you are wrong.
it also makes you look bad, as people that have to resort to insults do so because they have no real argument.

How could all my teams, characters, and items remain if there would be a wipe during EA? The answer is clearly referring to the whole EA period but it’s pointless to have to explain that since all you are trying is to find a twist that would benefit your cause. Anyhow I’m waiting for Julie to give you an official answer maybe that will give you more peace of mind.

And again, please stop being offensive towards people that don’t agree with you.

Your argument doesn’t hold, you have no proof, and you read thing out of context… why should I bother to treat you with respect when you doesn’t even hold an argument?

A right person still right doesn’t matter how many wrong person exist. We are on a OBT, most want to deny that to themselves, or to spread misinformation, but the truth still the same.

screw whoever want a wipe.
we voted for the game to be released early and now you want wipe? No game is fair, just like life
Enjoy it until it last.

1 Like

Don’t you know how databases works? Did you ever compile one?

You can clean tables that represent Characters, Items, Silver, TP and leave the lodge intact.

What shoud we say, thay you, understand, that WE DIDN’T PAYED TO TEST THE GAME. As a client, i shoud be informed about product i’m paying for. Steam store of the product i bought doesn’t have a word of it being a payed beta test, you know? We get that you are thinking you know anything better that everyone here, but it doesn’t make you right, it just makes you feeling some raterded guy talking some ■■■■ on forums. All information shoud be available in the description of a product, its a simple LAW. Is something isn’t available in the description before buyer pays his money- its entirely sellers fault. They didn’t provide that its beta, in aneway, but some post on a forum by a CM. It isn’t consiedered as a relevant information.

Of course I can complain, it’s a product that was paid for. It’s also a product that was mishandled and supposed to not have wipes, as said by staff. Them going back on their word in such a way, along with the mass of others who would also want a refund, would probably make it happen despite the policy on it. They have enough unhappy customers as it is.

I wouldn’t mind a wipe as long as they refunded my money. Oh wait, this is IMC we’re talking about and that’s never going to happen so enough wishful thinking.