Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

What shoud we say, thay you, understand, that WE DIDN’T PAYED TO TEST THE GAME. As a client, i shoud be informed about product i’m paying for. Steam store of the product i bought doesn’t have a word of it being a payed beta test, you know? We get that you are thinking you know anything better that everyone here, but it doesn’t make you right, it just makes you feeling some raterded guy talking some ■■■■ on forums. All information shoud be available in the description of a product, its a simple LAW. Is something isn’t available in the description before buyer pays his money- its entirely sellers fault. They didn’t provide that its beta, in aneway, but some post on a forum by a CM. It isn’t consiedered as a relevant information.

Of course I can complain, it’s a product that was paid for. It’s also a product that was mishandled and supposed to not have wipes, as said by staff. Them going back on their word in such a way, along with the mass of others who would also want a refund, would probably make it happen despite the policy on it. They have enough unhappy customers as it is.

I wouldn’t mind a wipe as long as they refunded my money. Oh wait, this is IMC we’re talking about and that’s never going to happen so enough wishful thinking.

You didn’t pay to have a headstart and a better gear than others, you pay to test… you test… you receive your product, the product you pay for it…

You can’t complain.

You are only trying to find a twist that would benefit your cause so I won’t bother anymore. As I said, I’ll wait for @Staff_Julie to answer you.
You should treat me with respect because that’s what educated people do, because I have not offended you in any way and because your petty insults only speak about your own capacities as a human being.
If we are on OBT or not is not relevant at all.

2 Likes

Keep telling yourself that as thousands of players do so and the staff has to respond to these things you claim we can’t do.

They need us to complain. Especially if it’s a testing period as you claim it is;so they can fix problems before f2p launch. That’s how games are improved.

God, i’m starting to think you are just trolling here, cause you can’t be serious about his. Please, show me on a STEAM store page, that i’ve paid for a beta test. I will stop any complaing ASAP if you do this. But i’ll tip you - you can’t. And since i hadn’t been informed that i’m buying a beta test access, you’re reasoning still stands as a blantant pulled out of you ass ■■■■ talk, nothing more.

1 Like

I dont mind losing my stuff, but my level needs to stay intact. Gear will drop again, silver will be generated again so if they wipe it - why not it doubles as punishment for gold-buyers aswell :wink:

Aslong as we can redeem our purchases again i have no issue with this. The exploits / bugs like this shouldn’t exist for launch.

All of you voting for wipe wanting “fair”, life isnt fair. If you want to start all over go play moba u can start over every game but it wont be fair cause people are pro but you aren’t. Pro people dont do re-takes.

1 Like

If they rollback I am done and will be getting my money back. I do love this game btw just not enough to level my character again.

1 Like

Yeah, if they wipe or rollback, most of people will quit this game, and i’m one of them. wasted more than 200 hours to level my char, and i don’t have this time to waste again…

1 Like

I am sorry, the original poster had some valid points, but this is not strong enough as a justification to poop on the time spent by players who played legit, has actual lives outside of the game and cannot afford to spend time for a do over. There are solutions in fixing these issues, a reset is too extreme.

if they wipe some people will leave, if they dont wipe new players who knows this abuse happened will not join the game.
The ones that complain about the wipe are at the same feet as de ones who got rich with the steam glitch.
IMC needs to fix this glitch ASAP… after that theres a hard decision ahead: lose some players now or lose a lot of players in the future?

Good lucky IMC

People need to stop using this argument its worthless. Your implying the players in favor of a wipe have no life, which they obviously do. Its basically the i have no argument argument.

Players and botters are also duping items with storage so I’m all for a complete wipe aslong as I get my DLC items restored.

1 Like

This thread is a joke. It would be like the most stupid decision they could make, they would loose like at least 50% of their current player base just to make some jealeus kids happy?

What do i care about some people abused the Steam? People can go on and buy silver for real money if they want from bots or even legit player there is basically no difference. What do i care how much silver other players have and how is it diffrent if they grinded 12 hours a day, bought it from bots or abused steam? There is basically no difference for me. Why should i loose my account and start from new?

2 Likes

_Pls wipe, pls WIPE _

I’ll read everone else’s posts later, but RN I have to work.
I vote for NO, if the only reason is the exploit and a few hundred to a few thousand (do we even have the exact data?) accounts who got whatever currency illegally. Why? Because (somebody may have already said the same, then I simply agree) it’s IMC’s responsibility to safeguard the game from apparently known exploits like this, legit players who have invested time and effort during the past 2 weeks don’t deserve to be penalized in the same gorram way the exploiters should. And is wiping the servers the only solution? What happens after? Will the servers be more stable and less exploitable that the new f2p players (who are probably the best kind of humans around, because we have to sacrifice for their sake) are assured they won’t suffer the same fate? The reality is, some arseholes fcked this game up, but it’s also because IMC’s servers are like pumice, the arseholes aren’t the gorram CIA, so IMC has to take responsibility as well. Wiping the servers as a first resort is such a “wash my hands of” thing to do. IMC can’t just take away everything we’ve put in and just walk away with a compensatory “let’s just forget about it” package. A wipe will not spare new players from an unstable game. IMC better fix what needs fixing, improve their security, give us assurances that it won’t happen again, and I’ll move forward with them through this shtstorm.

A vast majority of the population is against the wipe and the staff said there wouldn’t be one. I’m sorry, but whatever agenda you are trying to push is going to fail. You’ve lost.

1 Like