Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

you’re the one who’s retarded here mate we wasted like 380 hours of OUR REAL LIFE TIME we could have done something better with that 380 hours , if you can give it back i’ll agree with your wipe

2 Likes

for those who want wipe. Go find a new server. Ez

We do not care about economy. I am tired of grinding seriously. I ain’t here to compete, I just want to fking play the game.

3 Likes

This is not possible. It’ll be their cash machine when f2p starts, we saw it before and we’ll see this happen again.

I do not support wipe, i probably wouldn’t play this game again if they wipe the ■■■■ out of it.

I agree.

Plus, this would also punish those who did RMT. And, this isn’t just about RMT, this is also about those who got an unfair advantage due to exploits.

Yeah I have over 100 hours in, but I’d rather that than to play with these cheaters?

They pretty much aren’t getting sht from me anymore if they just keep going business as usual on this sort of thing.

1 Like

Thank you…

/charrr

Is this your argument?

WHAT THEY DON’T GET FROM THIS IS, SHE’S SAYING THAT WHEN EA ENDS, WON’T BE ANY WIPE AND THEY CAN KEEP WHATEVER THEY HAVE WHEN OBT OPEN ON 28th. THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT WON’T BE ANY WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER.

SURE THEY’LL TRY NOT TO, BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT CAN’T HAPPEN.

Do you guys even know how to read?

can a staff come here and make this baby stop crying ?

Grounds is simple. Open betas are simply a marketing term now, they ANNOUNCED that there will be NO WIPE after this launch, and if they wipe it - they didn’t provide the service i paid for, i’ve only invested my time since i got developers statement of my time investment to be final.

do you need help? i think you are so misinformed you are interpreting things wrong.

You’re deliberately spreading misinformation to try to prove your point… in which you’re failing.

If you don’t know what you’re paying for (Testing the game) It’s not their responsability to cover your mistake.

so, quoting what IMC announced, is considered as spreading misinformation.

while, you writing whatever you think they should do, is the correct

OKAAAY

this guy… kek

if you want a server wipe without a bot go make your own server and let’s see if you can handle it fegget im tired of your tears hitting me you have too much pride to listen to others

We’re not paying to test the game. We’re paying for an early release. Your argument is invalid.

You can say anything you want and twist their words as you like, mr WIPE IS MANDATORY, but if they wipe they at least shoud make refund available for anyone who wants to get of this ship, it’ll be in thier interest to get through this with as little reuptation hit as possible. As much as you shout, i want a refund for this if they decide to wipe. I won’t be doing sueing or anything, if they don’t provide me with an option to refund on their terms - it’ll be thier shitty choice, i’ll just post negative on steam, and so all of my friends will do. I’d consider still playing this game if “compensation” on wipe will be 150 exp tomes, 15 dungeon reset vouchers, and lets say 1000 TP of compensation for my 250 hrs of time, this is only to CONSIDER playing the game after wipe.

1 Like

Why do you guys keep thinking we’re in OBT. ._.

You’re funny. You must’ve made a wrong build and came here, a new light entered and you want everyone to suffer as well, nay?

1 Like

It is. Look at the steam page. Does it list this game as Early Access? Does there is BETA anywhere in the discription? I’ll hint you for this - not, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT PAYING FOR TESTING A GAME, now lets even go to official site of Tree of Savior, and again - NOT A SINGLE WORLD OF OPEN BETA IS LIVE, it says FOUNDER SERVERS IS LIVE . You’re stubborn as hell, but still don’t understand the truth.

2 Likes

Quoting without context… they never stated that won’t be any wipes… only that they won’t wipe the data on the last day of the EA.