Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

They can just give you the Founder’s pack back, on your team lodge, you’ll just have to open it again, with the dolls, token and everything else.

Let’s just hope this time they make tokens untradeable.

Right now I’m looking at this thread and smiling like crazy. Smiling like… I don’t know what to say anymore. The solutions are too one-sided, only those who have so much time and money will agree with this. You guys… think it over. Think about the position of those who doesn’t want this wipe thing to happen. I don’t see any acceptable reasons about this reset, all I see and all I read are the same thing, YOU GUYS WANT A WIPE BECAUSE YOU’RE OKAY WITH IT, that’s why we will keep on telling you guys that WE DON’T WANT A WIPE BECAUSE IT AIN’T OKAY WITH US!

1 Like

let the Communist bear inspire us all

1 Like

theyre not wiping your memories if youre so concerned about that - this is NOT MIB

on topic: idc if they shut the server down for 2 months and make a new full release - including the high demanded spawnrate + higher density + having all server available from the start (aka europe sea bla bla) + fixing all of the reported bugs and making sure that no other bugs happen in return (ok this might be tricky but one can dream right)
we all had/have a good time -
increase the exp and rare drop rate serverwide for all EA users by x2 (aka x6) for four weekends and double the TP amount of our already bought packs (aka making it a 20$ 40$ or 100$ worth pack)

• do not release the game again unless its final and finished - dont bother about people opening threads “we wanna play or we quit now” they wont quit anyway
    -if you played cbt you already know how it feels to play all over again - as if thats an issue + the double exp rate gonna help you level up faster + the reworked spawn/density system gonna help in that too

What if they don’t? And what about the tP? I don’t have 160, I have 77. Do I get a new pack with 160 plus my 77? Do I get my 77 erased and get 160 from the pack?

7. Will there be a wipe when the game goes free to play?

-There will be no wipe. All your teams, characters, and items will remain.

1 Like

I didn’t read whether they stated it or not but if they stated there would be no wipe then there will be none. Legally speaking, and from my knowledge, if they stated it, then wiped, it would cost them quite many lawsuits as they tricked people into buying early access selling the false promise that they would keep their progression. Ultimately it was all a lie - so ultimately they would either be obligated to refund everyone or get sued and lose dozen, if not hundreds of thousands of bucks over it.

this guy knows whats up

you just did a wrong build so you want this,shame on you.

1 Like

Pretty much this. Can this thread die already?

i have 357 hours on my account i would rather not have that time wasted by a wipe

I vote Nay!
I don’t have much time to play as it is now, don’t want to waste another 2 weeks

No wipe when goes free to play… that means that the way it is the game on 28th it will remain.

You read things out of context and that’s your argument???

REALLY WAS THAT YOUR GROUNDS??? HOLY SHT !!!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE EVEN MORE RETARDED…

its not my argument.

it is what that is announced by IMC.

writing in caps, calling names and holy shitting doesn’t make you look anywhere convincing.

There’s no point in a wipe.
A lot of you are ridiculously melodramatic and need to drink some water.

Opinions of those who doesn’t want this to happen is not accepted in this thread I guess. :sob:

you’re the one who’s retarded here mate we wasted like 380 hours of OUR REAL LIFE TIME we could have done something better with that 380 hours , if you can give it back i’ll agree with your wipe

2 Likes

for those who want wipe. Go find a new server. Ez

We do not care about economy. I am tired of grinding seriously. I ain’t here to compete, I just want to fking play the game.

3 Likes

This is not possible. It’ll be their cash machine when f2p starts, we saw it before and we’ll see this happen again.

I do not support wipe, i probably wouldn’t play this game again if they wipe the ■■■■ out of it.

I agree.

Plus, this would also punish those who did RMT. And, this isn’t just about RMT, this is also about those who got an unfair advantage due to exploits.

Yeah I have over 100 hours in, but I’d rather that than to play with these cheaters?

They pretty much aren’t getting sht from me anymore if they just keep going business as usual on this sort of thing.

1 Like