Tree of Savior Forum

Why i quitted the game, today

If people are not aware there will be soon new sets with necklaces and rings requiring 2 practoniums ( best in slot depending builds) so the price of the practonium will skyrocket after this update.

Lot of people had 10-15 alts that are saalus slaves + roll mystic cube everyday so end up having tons of practonium and fast.

Also to make easy silvers, you can try a wizard 2 linker 3 thaumaturge 2 featherfoot 1/2 just run 260 dungeon + swell body on 10 linked monsters and rush. It’s very very fast and easier than the scout 3 170 farming with bad weapon for example.

Hi! Sorry for asking, but what’s with 260 DG and swelling them and linking? And how much silver per run are we talking about? Ta!

Practo is not 30m after leticia’s…
You need 25 mins for a 170 run after playing for this much? Wtf?

1 Like

Yes, because I don’t oneshot mobs I need at least 25 mins for 1 run of 170 dung.
Life is not easy for everyone unfortunally…

That’s why I was trying to upgrade my weap until… +5 with 0 potential left…
And that’s why I don’t login since 1 week…

Seems like they just got rid of DPK on ktest :3

yep, you had bad RNG, better quit the game!

Or use your golden anvils and upgrade slowly to + 11

Golden anvils can reduce upgrades too.

1 Like

And waste more money?
No way.

I’ve already spent too much for those weapon.

And upgrade isn’t the only thing that let me quit the game. Drop system let me quit the game too…

Quick question for you, if you had to explain to me how the curent drop system works how would you explain it?

Still can’t figure out how you cannot manage to clear stuff like 170 dun when my fresh 330 friends literally do the dungeon in 10 minutes.

Damn, that’s impressive. I’m a decently geared SR and I clear 170 in like 10minutes. Can’t run fast enough T.T

It’s a shitty drop system.

I’ve explained hundred times in other topics how this shitty drop system works and how IMC should fix it.
Don’t want to say it again.

@HueMeAllNightLong
My main is a Plague Doctor, so is normal to wait 40secs of Incinerate.
I kill mobs in 2 hits of autoattack, but, I don’t oneshot, so it takes me 25minutes per run.

3 Likes

Try this https://ragnarokonline.com.ph/ has more players that this BS Game :slight_smile:

1 Like

make another character? lol.

First I play what I want.

Second, IMC must fix his shitty drop system because I farmed a lot with others characters.

Third: since all my equip on all other character sucks (yes, I was trying to lv up weap for farming 170 dung faster) I decided to quit the game.

You don’t know nothing about the game.

Well i think i know more than you since it takes me 10 minutes to complete it on several characters with ■■■■ gear and i can farm efficently (600-700k+ silver/h plus dpk) on many of them :wink: Perhaps you should get good?

Dat sounds pretty boring.

I think this game has many flaws, one of them is surely the drop chances being too low on dpk items, forcing you to reach half of the dpk to have a real chance.
But the upgrade system? We have one of the most forgiving upgrade systems in the mmo world.
People gamble what they cannot lose like addicts, it’s their problem.
People need 30-50% more time than me with the same gear to farm, their problem again, they are bad and cannot play properly their classes.

People with actual good gear can farm way more money, more than doing dungeon runs.

This, I actually do agree… 51% success rates all the same? I’ve played an mmorpg before for years and the amount of time and in game money I had to invest for such a small upgrade to an equipment had much much lower success rates than this game… so personally I do enjoy it. And whenever I enhance past the safe level, it’s always a gamble that I am constantly aware of…

Cheers~

If it’s proven, I’d like to see the evidence. People always use that word without actually, you know, proving anything.

A firm belief within my circlejerk = proven

Nope.