Tree of Savior Forum

Why i quitted the game, today

Then whats even the point of playing this game… Is afk farming “fun”? Feels more like a chore and waste of electrical bill.

1 Like

Greetings, @nagatozeta !!

First, we apologize for any inconveniences and concerns you may have experienced.

We will be accepting suggestion,feedback to us.

We have been receiving great feedback regarding some improvements and are currently working on it.

Really, we also hope to bring these improvements to you as soon as they’re ready. :slight_smile:

We will update you once again through a future announcement. :blush:

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding while the improvement is ongoing.

6 Likes

But you have time to hide the truth no?

1 Like

The “truth”? What you mean?

you literally got a prize for cheating and still pretend ANYTHING at all? monkey.

1 Like

His art is not cheating just like how afk farming is fully allowed. IMC’s fault not his.

You indeed make me laugh at you all night long.

2 Likes

Where to start?..
Maybe with the leticia’s cube, that they lied about not implementing it in itos.
Or the dpk fiasco that some people even after the acc lock stood with dozens of blue itens.
Hmm… maybe the lack of transparency when ninja patching.
Or with the delayed responses in support ticket.

Do you know that people in Silute can Crash channels when they want to?
You see? I wish that one day IMC hire more people, so they can work faster. Or just sell the game for a bigger company.
They are not giving their best.

2 Likes

HueKnight is dead, WhiteKnight is dead.

1 Like

shard price is 100k now because of leticia’s cube and will be around that price for months before start to climbing up again, until then they will release another leticia’s cube, so say goodbye to 200k shard price forever . nice job

3 Likes

15 Likes

Shard price didn’t drop just because of Leticia’s cube.

Blessed Shards have dropped in price primarily because more players can access the 240+ level range and do Saalus runs, entering more Blessed Shards into the economy.

Since a lot of these new players need silver for attributes and gear, they will be more than willing to sell their shards on the market to get fast silver… and if it isn’t fast enough, they will undercut to make it fast.

The price of Blessed Shards will continue to drop as more and more people do Saalus runs and sell shards on the market.

3 Likes

I have to give it to this guy. I see people complain about failing when we all know there is a safe threshold. Want to go beyond that? We take the risk, we get rewarded if we are lucky, at the same time we accept it when we’re not…

Like he said, only gamble what you can afford to lose. If you always get what you want, it’s not a gamble anymore. We got success rates table. It’s a game guys. Enjoy it… Let’s grow up people and just enjoy the game…

Please No flaming, just my 2 cents… Cheers!

You don’t get the point.

Right now, with this new Combat System, a good weapon is a must have.
You must have it. You know, IMC said it:
https://treeofsavior.com/uploads/ckeditor/987efebc8b23546b1c87ba2d287356ee.png

> In the charts above you can see that, currently, in high-rank skills the attack depends largely on the skill’s attack itself, without much influence from level, stats or weapons. With the new calculation formula, the importance of level, stats and weapons is evenly distributed in skills of all levels.

And you can’t enjoy the game since ToS isn’t funny for most of people.
It’s a game with this bad design, and that’s why people quit everyday this game.

12 Likes

Thanks for your ansewer, I’ll wait till your team “fix” the game.
I really enjoyned the game till few weeks ago and i hope i will do the same in the future.

Remember that most of our player have been there more than 1 year and soon or later, failure after failure, dpk after dpk, hidden ninja patch after ninja patch they will leave.

3 Likes

I’m not understanding this community at all.

Why are the community outreach/development team obligated to tell you, a forum poster, everything they have in mind or development, as they are doing it?

How is doing their job “hiding the truth”?

1 Like

Afk farm when sleep/school/work
Active farm when not busy.

I mean, why would you just pick one option when you can just pick both.

6 Likes

Because there are 3-4 people multiaccountign with 20 afk necros all the time, even while active playing?

1 Like

Here’s my theory with anvils:

Every hit is a % chance to fail.

This is why the first hit can instantly fail, but so can the 2nd and 3rd, which have both happened.

Basically to enhance an item you need to succeed 3 times (or not fail 3 times). So, it makes me wonder if the anvil % success chances listed are only for each anvil hit, meaning it’s far worse than most people realize.

Just a theory. Because nothing else explains failing on the first hit on an anvil or the 2nd. If it’s going to fail, it should fail on the third hit “like normal”.

Give him a break. Windy is mad at imc because he reported a bug and imc does not work on weekend.