Tree of Savior Forum

Why i quitted the game, today

Do you have low fps/slow performance? if not then dont even try to say a thing cause you clearly dont know the struggle, if u can try to +15 with low fps then talk to me :smiley: (no, the clover its not a thing) also, where did i say that DPK was channel based? huh? eh, just another ā€œi wanna sound coolā€ guy from the forums, countless times i had said that we always check all CH from the map but since some people seem to be retarded AF might as well upload a 7hrs long video showing our progress.

I expect you to come to say to me that ā€œi have to kill faster and suchā€, this tree of forum players are always funny.

2 Likes

I feel you about the crappy and useless DPK system, today I spent all my day trying to get Kugheri Lyoni horns and not a single one dropped, itā€™s really really stupid being in front of the pc for 12-15 hours and donā€™t get anything, damn frustrating and enfuriating.

1 Like

It always lag before the anvil upgrade fails, i upgraded enough stuff to confirm this. And, you trust anything the staff has to say? The community has proven so many times their official info are flat out wrong.

I also can confirm this, but i think people are mixing things here, failing is what cause the fps drop and not the inverese. Anyway, i donā€™t understand why hit 3 three times, itā€™s really stupid, it should be just once, you fail or succeed.

2 Likes

" i find it realy hard to believe that you canā€™t get past + 7 though, i donā€™t think thereā€™s been a single day of the anvil event where i havenā€™t < - - - - [had not?] gotten + 10. the avarage seems to be 11-13"

actually Awooo.

i seen this happen [never gone above + 7] that i hardly feel i need to put any emphasis on ā€œbelieveā€ him but only applying to high level gears.
say 220 and above that do matter.

He said that he has NEVER had anything better than +7<- - - - [true, unlikely on moderate gears]

1 Like

??? you said we have no infos on the systems when we had the staff telling us exactly how stuff works.

About fails with anvil: I noticed the first day of the event.
When my fps are low I always fail over +5, no matter what.
I never have done more than +5 with low fps.
I tested it, I tried to upgrade it away from other people and in another channel, results are: +8 and +10 without fail.
And since I was interested only in Cookies I never went any further than +8 or +10.

Dunno if is coincidence or not or is wrong or not this way of thinking.
But the ench system is still wrong since is the most important thing with those new changes in Combat system.

In cities l always saw people with +8 and no potential left.

Thatā€™s why my question: why always the same people (who got weaps more than +11 and amor more than +3 with a lot potential left) got the Clover at +25 the first day of the event?
As Iā€™ve said, there are a lot ways to cheat the upgrade.
A player can be lucky few times, not always.

So, I really think yes: there are people who know how to cheat and they are cheating.
Unfortunally Iā€™m very convinced about this.
And this game if you donā€™t cheat you do nothing, we saw it, the fair players get nothing.
The system is broken and ā€œforceā€ people to cheat.
If it wasnā€™t broken, there is no reason to cheat. Yeah, people can cheat anyway to get faster the best upgrade ever, but fair people will reach them easly: this is balance between cheater and fair player.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m tired, IMC donā€™t understand this.

They have changed combat system and people comes back (and left again for other reason).
Now they must change upgrande and DPK system.

3 Likes

Wouldnt suprise me at all if a future Leticia cube gives an item that increases current potential by 1

1 Like

Few Commandments:

1-Remove cubes ( OP said, no one like them)
2-Remove this excessives restrictions (stop to fright the newbies)
3-Remove no sense DPK (20.000 monster to kill? really? no, thanks)
4-Stop confiscating players money through market and shops (politicans going wild?)
5-Let the newbie have a chance to compete with the pros (more cool fights, no 1 HIT KO, refine to all and not goat sacrifice, cā€™mon you can make it happen)
6-Let monsters really drop silvers (actually itā€™s a begging system, with afk bored people and dg masochists)
7-Dungeons with option to enter one time = 3 (like multiply token)
8-Real PVP (not this event thing called pvp-date-hour)
9-Make a decent war (No that lagged immunity and Hook64 war)
10-Donā€™t have creativity? COPY and make a good thing
11-Doā€™t be sorry, be better

Thank you.

8 Likes

What I love the most about gold/silver sinks in this game:
They do not have a problem with AFK silver farming. Lolwhut

2 Likes

I always upgrade in klai ch1 and iā€™ve went +11 several times without losing potential.
Tho, when the anvil hit is a failure i ALWAYS lag the moment i hit the anvil, i think thereā€™s something like the UI redrawing itself when you fail, itā€™s kinda like when a quest bar fills up and you lag.

EDIT: hydevk post literally destroyed my brain cells

BTW, the chance to upgrade to +6 is 88%. :slight_smile:

EDIT2: just stop gambling money/items you cannot afford to lose and set with a comfortable upgrade. If you really want a good, incredible weapon stop after losing half of the potential and sell it for a fresh one at a good price. It really is your own fault if you gamble all the potential like an addict.

1 Like

well since iā€™m the Opā€¦

1. no one like ā€œrandom and abusable mechanicsā€. The people learned how to make crash channles out of bad design of cubes and upgrades.
    Cubes are not ā€œtotally badā€ but not the way they are in this current game. And Huinting Ground Cubes are HELL.
  2. I agree
  3. I agree. And then you get a random item, LOOL
  4. Or you can make all the money taxed in some content but why the hell 30% taxes?
  5. I agree. In most of gameS PVP is more balanced and more ā€œplayer skillā€ oriented.
  6. yes do it. make Active farming more reyable. It shoukld be 10, 100, 1000 more efective than afk farming. In most games you can afk gaining silver , such as fishing and similar. But you can alwaysa ctive earn money. In tree of savior you can only die bored in daily dungeon .
  7. Not totally needed. We just need more alternative: more dungeon with no exp reward but just money reward? only ityem reward? More kind of instances, time attacks, objectives raidā€¦ there are plenti of options.
  8. I dislike it too
  9. xD
1 Like

So, letā€™s talk about an Orange Weapon with 2 Practo.
After hours and hours of farming people should sell it and farm it again? No way.
Do you ever seen the Market? Maybe in your server is full of item, but the Market in Fedimian is almost empty.
This is a huge problem, and thatā€™s why they should fix the drop system.

2 Likes

And you should be someone that has been playing since release?
No one will ever put something worth 50m in the market lol. And yeah, i would sell a weapon costing 50m+ that is at half potential at like even 70% of the fresh price just to recover the money and try again, thatā€™s common sense.
In other games you break the weapon on fail instantly if you dont pay 2 win.

active farming is more than 10X effective than afk farming, the problem is people afk farming with 3-4 accounts.

EDIT: for the dungeon thing, no, we donā€™t need more dungeons giving money, thatā€™s a bad design enforcing the idea that you have to make 50 alts and farm dungeons in the endgame to make any money, that is partially true, but just a bad design on their end.

The difference between an afk farmer and an active one is the fact that an afk farmer can ā€œplayā€ ToS through afk farm and then play a better game while still farming.

Iā€™m sure its possible to play multiple games while actively farming, but with limitations of course.

1 Like

Sorry bro but u cant put a 0 potential in the market.

sorry my mistake it should be 1

You are failing to see the point again, you cant active play while sleeping or working, can you? you fail to see a fatal flaw even when its right on your face. I know lots of people that do active farming during day/part of the night and when they go to sleep they leave their necros farming money and make 400-500 per night, they can do the same while they go to work, so yeah, the only way to beat a player that do active farming and afk farming while sleeping/working/doing stuff IRL its by not sleeping at all. Think twice before you say something.

3 Likes

These days im just lurking the forums and guild discord instead of playingā€¦

I agree with your frustration TC, its the same reason why Iā€™ve taken a backseat. I can spend hours upon hours farming, and what do I get? Nothing. Enhancing also failed got +6 on my first practo weapon after hundreds of hours.

There were fun times but the frustration is real. Now I just play Overwatch or steam games like Witcher 3 and I get hours upon hours of pure fun.

3 Likes