Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

We’re back to globally pinned. :smiley: I’m glad, this is a great topic and discussion to have.

Do you accept bribes for information?

3 Likes

Actually that its the devs fault to start with. Its just stupid the amount of bugs after the last patch.

The community is just right to be in fire. This game really has a lot of potential, but imc need to fix it firts.

6 Likes

Can feel how much you love iTOS for us :smiley:

haha so much fun of bribes, donuts for Papaya!! Am I right?

5 Likes

Haha I’ll keep trying. My offer still stands about taking any of you to Tim Hortons.

Plese reblance the Paper Cube for the orange Recipe it suxx really to reroll it and u can get any rnd orange recipe low chance and many crap for 500k reroll price

1 Like

these should be fixed asap

2 Likes

Feel so sad to hear that :frowning: Hope to get the orange recipes that you want… anyway, will pass this info. to our designers ">

Could the World Status here on the website be fixed? It hasn’t been working properly since about December, where it’s shown that the servers are open when they’re not.

World Status right now ^

1. VGA Error: Cause unknown, happen at random. Seems to happen more often when running the game at higher settings (i.e. 4K resolution) so may be something resource related.

2. We need cross-server dungeon queues (not a bug I know…).

3. 60% loading bug: One possible cause is de-focusing client window whilst loading, to look at something else.

4. Cryromancer skills (e.g. Frost Pillar): Crashes and huge fps drops!

5. FPS drop when picking up new ingredients / recipe window and crafting. Suspect related to transparency / UI pop-ups.

6. Earth Tower > Black screen after loading floor.

7. Friend list crash.

Thank you :grin:

5 Likes

@STAFF_Max

Cyclone was fixed, but skylaner and vertical slash are stil bananas.

I hope you realize that u broke 90% of the meta solmiki parties, which is the only thing 99% of end game PvE players do.

I also hope your realize that the vast majority of hardcore end game players are good costumers as well.

No, not providing any ■■■■■■■ report, it’s super clear u didn’t alpha test this patch and I’m not your tester (unless u want to start paying me).

FIX swordies, I got nothing to do with my 5man team atm.

edit: also fix miki crashes, it’s as game breaking as playing with an highlander3 with the animation that went bananas.

ps: I never rolled a swordie in my life, but if my party can’t play I don’t even bother logging in (and I will not buy more TP for sure till I’m not logging in)

2 Likes

Fix

1. Party bug; when someone enters your party, you get sudden fps drop, which is extremely annoying.

Eg. when you grinding mobs, when someone enters , you either get dc/freezing screen or rekt by mobs

1. Divine might . Divine might still cause 1sec fps drop, might even get screen freeze/dc

2. While running (Swordsman class) , open world map with N cause huge lag .

Please fix anything related to fps issue. Its destroying the game :dizzy_face:

There are so many bugs that if you correct, this game is no longer called Tree of Savior

3 Likes

Still the Headless character/Glitchy Head animations bug

Since the launch of the game :sweat_smile:

btw i have never vga error after a fresh install

1 Like

Thanks, that’s good to know!
I’ll try a re-install on a quiet day…

i would suggest editing your first post with the various issues that have been raised by the community here.

this will help streamline to know which bugs has been acknowledged and prevent for duplication of the same bugs that are mentioned.

Both of these:

• Lag when opening map

• Lag when crafting recipes

seem to be more aggravated the more maps one has explored and the more recipes one has in the inventory…

at least that’s what i observed, since only my main who has explored the most and collected / crafted the most have this lag. it also seems to me that these problems could be ‘optimized’ just like what they did before.

1 Like

Hello STAFF_Max what a good thread idea, I notice from a lot of people though they did not understand the topic but that’s OK as it’s the international version I’m sure not everyone’s first language is English.
I do notice though that some people have been very “shoot the messenger” and aggressive which was completely uncalled for and that is pretty upsetting

Hopefully you haven’t given up on this topic and also that this post I am about to make isn’t past a set time frame that you had to talk to the developers about urgent bugs, and I would love if you replied and added some of these important bugs up to the list in the title if you are serious about getting Tree of Saviours bugs fixed!

With all that aside on with the first nine bugs, the first four I hope to get onto the serious bugs list, the last five are reverted skills.

1 . UHD 21:9 Aspect Ratio, distorted map locations

Short explanation:

Tree of Savior was announced as supporting 21:9 monitors as standard and they even showed us the one the developers had in their studio (click me for screenshot of the Dev 21:9 LG Monitor), but if you open the map on any area in the game you will see that all the locations are quite far north and west of their location, see below some screenshots of the City of Orsha at 3440x1440 and 1920x1080, look at the words “Orsha Temple Entrance”, “Central Plaza”, "Shopping District"
they are all in the wrong place on the 3440x1440 screenshot.
I’ve heard this bug is fixed on KToS and JToS.

Screenshot Spoiler 1920x1080 Click me!

http://imgur.com/pFrXPfp

Screenshot Spoiler 3440x1440 Click me!

http://imgur.com/BsNzf3W

I’m willing to go to as many locations as you want to get example screenshots if you need more pictures.

2 . Overheat charges return time

Short explanation:

All spells / skills in the game with overheat simply aren’t recharging overheat charges at the rate the cooldown suggests and are also not cooling down individually.
If you make a Wizard C1 and put skill points in Energy Bolt you can see exactly what I mean, the spell has three charges and a nine second cooldown.
If you use one charge and wait nine (or more) seconds the charge doesn’t come back (recharging overheat charges)
If you use one charge and wait nine seconds, use another charge wait nine seconds and then finally use the third charge the spell will go on cooldown and during those eighteen second you will not have gained any charges back (cooling down individually)

3 . Monsters frequently stuck alive instead of dying and dropping loot

Short explanation:

Very often when monsters die they just become non-interacting sprites stuck on the screen, wait three to five seconds and they finally disappear and become silver and item drops, it may not seem like much but if you add up waiting for this all the time it’s very frustrating, you can’t move on until the monster is really dead. Recently in the Hunting Grounds patch you listed this issue as fixed but it is not, I have a feeling this note was translated from KToS but the actual fix did not make it into our version here is a screenshot of the patch notes

March 13 -14 Patch Notes Cropped Click Me!

4 . Circling Falconer plus CannonBlast Cannoneer

Short explanation:

Cannon Blast from cannoneer has an AoE attack ratio of ten.
Circling from Falconer removes AoE defence Ratio by 5 at level 5 from each enemy.

Using them both should mean you can hit a massive amounts of enemies providing you lower their AoE defence but there is a HUGE problem with the interaction and it not only fails to work but it works in REVERSE! you can only hit ONE enemy, not ten as you would with the skill on it’s own, not twenty or thirty like you could if the skills were working, but ONE it’s completely broken and it has been since the launch of the game.

My old bug thread on this issue not a single reply.... Click me!

Cannoneer and Falconer Bug

The thread has a video, I show the two spells acting broken, then just cannon blast by itself hitting many enemies, then i show the two spells acting broken again and finally show cannon blast by itself one last time hitting many enemies.

5 - 9 . Reverted and broken skills with Hunting Grounds patch.

5 . Archer C1 Multishot Attribute - Multishot Quick Charging. No longer has any effect in dungeons, the spell does not cast/channel 50% faster like intended

6 . Pyro C3 Hell Breath - This spell is instantly interrupted when you take damage, this is a revert from an old version, this spell is suppose to continue until you are hit by a crowd control effect like knock back or out of SP

7 . Cannoneer C2 Bazooka - Jumping does not instantly cancel the stance any more, it should since the intended changes.

8 . Cannoneer C2 Bazooka - Cancelling the stance has a really really long animation and period when you cannot move again. It should not since the intended changes.

9 . Cannoneer C2 Bazooka - Holding down the auto attack button spams the user with error sounds and red error text messages, it should not since the intended changes.

So there you have it, once again i’d really really be thankful if you could add these to the original post about what you intent to help us get fixed and reply.
I want to able to say to my friends “Look at what is getting fixed, they have really upped their bug fixing game, come back and play!”

3 Likes