Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

Clearly the current all-maps-on-all-character-getting-back-to-0%-exploration-bug anytime you get a loading screen should be fixed asap! Or is that intended that we need to explore every map everytime again to know its shape?

[quote=“Cless_Alvein, post:123, topic:351240”]
should be fixed asap![/quote]

This whole topic exists because they fix things so slowly and there’s so many problems they need to ask players which ones they want first.

4 Likes

You have our feedback @STAFF_Max !!
Wich bugs do IMC think are most urgent now?

1 Like

I vote for cryomancer’s skill bugfix so they’ll be able to play normally in TBL GvG.

nerf Miko’s Gouhei, since is just a spam skill (and makes Plague Doctor’s Disenchant be really weak)
nerf Kabbalist’s revenge since is kind of braindead buff (just like, the buff lasting for 15s as the cooldown is 40s)

and removal of the gear allowance in TBL, with an auto % adjustment of stats to have stats as the lv of this mode (200), so TBL will be more balanced and people won’t rage that much for the rank 5 players joining TBL.

Enemy Incineration right click bug (a lot of people abuse it in PVP).

2 Likes

please AT LEAST fix the foundation of the game before moving onto issues like balance in pve and pvp when the game is hardly playable…I am going to be as specific as possible if it even helps getting these issues solved sooner…PLEASE do something about weird positioning of players and monsters in game, MOST IMPORTANTLY:

[ VISUAL BUGS ]
[ 1 ] player sprite gliding across the screen upon death while moving [what’s the point in going priest if by the time we figure out where the actual corpse is, or when we wait for res to reset after missing it would have been the same amount of time it would have took for the player to run back up w/e floors in et]
[ 2 ] monsters getting stun-lock in skills like frost cloud or hamaya yet still moving in some direction while their actual body is still in the aoe [imagine a melee or archer class trying to aim at the sprite of the monster while in reality the monsters are still across the screen inside the aoe]
[ 3 ] please do something about the moving platforms in the game as they are completely unsynchronized and causes multiple issues when riding them such as making character sprites invisible, or the worse how it is in the entrance of the lvl 260(used to be 240) dungeon. when one party member is left behind on the platform or dies and have to rejoin the rest of the team, you NEED to have another party member take the platform back in order to pick up the player at the entrance. [and even doing so it is still visually glitchy and you cannot tell where your character is and it doesnt even work half the time and requires many attempts and time wasted to get them across. also many times players are unaware of this or do not wait to pick up their party member and play ahead] sometimes you are still able to get across on your own but that would be considered LUCKY.

[ MORE VISUAL BUGS ]
The three visual bugs mentioned in the very beginning of this post imo should the most prioritized as i see that they would benefit all types of players however let me list a few more harmless but annoying bugs from friends and my playing experience:
[ 1 ] invisible players sprites
[ 2 ] BROKEN MALE CHARACTER SPRITES where the head completely glitches out [seen in pyro-linker and archer-?-scout from getting knocked down and casting skills] only happening to male characters
[ 3 ] the weapon and shield/subweapon not disappearing when out of combat mode [only experienced this on male clerics] where they will have their normal running animation with their shield and weapon glued to their hands
[ 4 ] taoist’s charm’s visual effect overwriting fade [you appear unfaded when exiting the charm however you still have the fade buff and it is functioning] or other skills like dark thurge.

[ QUEST RELATED ]
[ 1 ] currently, quests in areas like ouuas memorial where you have to gather 6 fragments cannot be completed alone because of some sort of gathering glitch. The only way to solve it is to run back with a party member on the same quest as you and to gather with you at one of the spots available. [you need to complete this quest in order to enter maven abbey, also maven abbey’s map currently has flying stones?? more visual glitch? also the finding book quest npc in maven abbey glitches too… walks in random directions and teleports around]
[ 2 ] khonot forest, the kill 6 or something of those green-yellow circular floor mobs upon entering an instance when walking to a part of the map however if playing on full support class like cryo-chrono or something, even getting a friend to help complete the quest, the spirit will not show up and you are unable to abandon this quest so you cannot move past this portion of the map to access khonadon forest because you will repeatedly trigger the instance. This leads to many other quests are impossible to complete because they cannot access the map , shutting players out of valuable lvl 12 cards required to reach rank 8. Upon testing, the quest seems to work fine most of the time when you are soloing it.
[ 3 ] The first quest in khonadon forest with the alchemist and collecting duck samples where the alchemist glitches out and stands in place if the player kills more than 1 duck at a time or stands in a slanted area [at least this quest can be abandoned to restart…]. none of these can be fixed by relogging or changing channels. Idk if this would help solve the problem but heres more information i discovered: when you relog/change channels after glitching, the alchemist is usually no longer with you. if you walk to the begining of the map where you accept the quest, you will see her standing in place but gliding slowly in frozen animation down the wooden stair bridge thing and you cannot interact with it nor will the monsters aggro her, and she will continue to glide until she hits the bottom wall of the north map and will remain there unless you abandon the quest.
[ 4 ] players receiving INSANE AGGRO from all monsters ingame upon entering field of vision INSTANTLY from initiating certain story quests and not completing them in areas like zima sue court and demon prison without any warning [this issue has been already addressed through tickets from my friend and receive acknowledgement however a terrible reaction to it after we had to discover the cause of the aggro ourselves. this bug caused so many players to quit. there are more quests that cause this aggro however zima sue court’s quest is the WORSE because you are unable to abandon the quest, and the boss is very difficult to defeat on your own if you are not properly geared. there is NO warning of this nor is there any official announcement addressing this issue therefore players will either never find out this issue, have to live with it or have to brute force our way to find the solution like what my friend and I did.

[ CONNECTION, FPS AND OTHER ]
[ 1 ] also at this moment, when a member joins a party, there is either a spike of TERRIBLE FPS LAG or disconnection felt between all party members.
[ 2 ] this is very specific but this is regarding the gryphons [or other monsters with this skill, have not encounter yet] that catch you and your character is stuck in a running animation and the only way to get unstuck is for another character to duel you and use a knockdown skill such as earthquake. this will eat up so much time in et if the party members do not have any knockbacks as the player will have to relog to fix it]
[ 3 ] other bugs such as plague vapor damaging party members/self, shadow clones crashing client, character frozen in skill animation where skills dont go off and more I assume are probably already posted in their own threads.
[ 4 ] linking doesnt seem to be skipping over monsters? [this is tested on monsters that cannot resist links with low magic def] for example 15 monsters very close to the linker infront of them, lets say the linker has lvl 10 link. unless this is the most perfect positioning [and luck] , only 5-8 out of 10 monsters become linked while there are other monsters RIGHT INBETWEEN them that are unlinked???

for all of the bugs mentioned above, I can take video footage if needed but i am almost 100% sure that the mods are capable of reproducing this bug on their own time and that these issues are confirmed as i see other players post them on forums, or spread through the mouth of guildmates and friends.

my gaming experience will be 100% improved if these bugs are fixed… jk if u ban all the macro using necro and warlocks, that will be enough to up my gaming experience…unless macros are allowed…heh

please reply or tag me if you have at least taken note of these issues i mentioned above.

@STAFF_Max

9 Likes

Hi there,

list by priority:

(1st: class-balance & skill-balance, espc.: Ausrine, Meistis, Plague Doctor damage-output)

2nd: Fix mouse-controlls(-bugs)!

• Change Players and Pets to be “unclickable” by left-mouse-button. This will GREATLY improve mouse-mode, as I could target monsters/bosses and warp-statues without being hindered by players and/or pets.
  • Give us the possibility to lock a target (hotkey can be changed via options). Up until now I am unable to lock a target in mouse-mode which is absolutely stupid.

3rd: Test your patches before you implement them.

• At least in Fedimian (only?) we have a new bug since today or so that creates an extreme lag-spike when someone joins your party.
  • Prevent any server-capacity-bugs and saalus-entry-bugs etc. from happening ever again.

(4th: Fix the engine/the game itself so that we have better FPS etc.)

Thx

This thread has been unpinned~
IMC’s dedication to listen to players only last for 3 days. :joy:

5 Likes

Will they be banned for not taking damage ? :grinning:

1 Like

on a positive note it seems like the loot display and the cube display are much smoother now… or are they only slow and wonky when you have the special potato computer mode on? also the DPK system revamp sounds nice.

I think one of the main problems is implementation. almost every time they add something or fix something more things break or old bugs come back.

i’m thankful that south korea can worry about 1st world problems. I hope we can continue to whine and moan over the game ( and enjoy it). north korea sounds like hell.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Very relevant:
We can’t search for “rooster” in the auction house.

**p.s: make the search feature smarter, let us choose between hair accessory 1, 2 or 3.

game freeze, stuck, crash
its the most urgent, most frustating issue
especially when u are in ET/solmiki
1 ppl crash GG entire party…
fail run…

u expect us to play like this expecting someone will crash and fail the run?
noo… i rather not play at all…
GG hahaha

1 Like

Reporting people for a bug that they dont even aknowledge is pretty useless…

People can still use this?
Oh my god IMC. You deserve a title.

Please fix mouse mode and all those quest bugs!

1 Like

You can find that the “UserRemove” flag is “True” for this debuff:
https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/2003

Great feature, as always.

Maybe will be fixed and rebalanced for the future patch… I hope ? and still under process to be done.

Your maybe gives people false hope it’s 2017 as a Company with costumers and clients you should give facts not Myths.

What’s so frustrating is even the Staff and GM doesn’t know what bugs or fixes the devs are gonna do, it’s like telling a cancer patient “Maybe you’ll get better I hope?”

3 Likes

So sorry for that :smiley: To be honest, hope to inform all of information that I know but still under limitation to inform you some of prominent info. as I am standing the side of IMC staff member.

3 Likes