Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

vga errors:

character clipping with the lift platform, instead of standing on top of it, it goes all the way through like its invisible.

resulting in unable to 100% explore map such as emmet forest for the exp card. real frustrating.

noob better say nerf linker

I know this is not a bug but please, give us a way to throw our advancement class quest + change the class we want to take. I just got a heart attack when I saw my character just in front of the Peltasta (I thought I failed, but no, the quest for Highlander C2 just ask you to talk with the Peltasta master). I maybe reacted this way because I rerolled a lot in this game, but still a big issue if you really fail to pick up your class at R7/R8.

U messed up the whole sword tree with patch, wtf is going with animation //atk speed?

A huge issue right now is desync. Since this recent patch, my solmiki group has had members desync from the game and they have to relog and run all the way back up. This is most common on 28F, and as anyone who know this floor can imagine, it’s really bad.

We tried restarting our clients before the run, but the desync just happens randomly. Happened to another member on 2F today.

1 Like

the loading screen that never loads and makes people lose dungeon runs. -_- why should I login in if every time I log in this bug makes me have to restart the game?

2 Likes

Feel free to send us ticket with your detailed info.

nah I will just quit for a week every time it happens.

2 Likes

So sorry for the inconvenience of making you feel uncomfortable due to this issue. However, we firmly keep focusing on finding the reason of causing this issue by QA and Dev.team. So sorry for that and hope you to be back and send us ticket :smiley:

1 Like

Not so urgent …but anything about friendlist being rework?
since sometimes it can crash the client …when the blacklist is too many (and people can’t open it to delete it …since it crashed the client …kek)

2 Likes

Perhaps not the most major, but should be mentioned:

1. Double Pay Earn causing the mob killed not to drop any items, and instead have the mob killed afterwards drop double. I’ve lost many items from lucky mobs because of this.

2. Often getting skill cancelled will cause the player to freeze. The most obvious example is when Lachrymator is used against them.

3. When enemies are moving away you’ll hit them and they remain undamaged but react as if they were hit. This is particularly obvious when jump attacking or the enemy is retreating and moving at a fast speed. I don’t believe it’s an internet/connection issue on the clients end, and is more related to desync.

4. Not 100% if this one was fixed, but unlocking an item while in the trade screen “phantom locks” the item. It’s still locked, or at least shares similar restrictions, but is not visibly so.

lol i need a break anyways. take care sir.

2 Likes

I’ve firmly passed that issue to our QA team to find the reason of it sir :smiley:

1 Like

Can you please make while transforming into merog shaman (druid c3), you’re able to cast safety zone without having an enemy near you? It’s just dumb not being able to cast supporting skills at a distance from the enemy.

you are noob.

Linker no need nerf have target restriction of 10 and in pvp you can go faraway for break link chain.

Noob.

@STAFF_Max Back at it with Ebonypawn. The name is supposed to be back at Evoniphon since last update. (Quest : Dagger’s Owner in Grynas Hills)

“dagger” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
“evil energy” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
“habits” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

The main screen frezees!!! What i have to do?

Do something about the joke class called sadhu!
The community tried to communicate with you about the state of this broken class and you only fixed some bugs but didn’t work on it otherwise. Remove or fix this class.

2 Likes

what are you saying?