Tree of Savior Forum

Where is the compensation for a full week of dungeon disconnects?

Then you will be informed that it’s F2P and not a beta anymore! Well done!

If this is supposed to be an early access to a beta according to your information and there’s no beta after early access, how will that information impact you?

1. Like I’ve said in every post in this thread, that’s how it works. It was very clear you were paying for early access to the game. Nobody cheated you.

Yup, Klaipeda player here. Guess I deserve the shitty dungeon problem because I chose the wrong server on day 1.

I’m not asking you to solve anything you illiterate retard. I’m specifically asking for compensation for the problem that THEY INTRODUCED. This problem DID NOT EXIST before the 24 hr maintenance. That is 100% fact.

My argument is really simple and it should be extremely embarrassing for you to have failed this badly in comprehending it.

I paid money for 3 dungeon and 3 mission runs per day, instead of 2.

I am not getting 3 dungeons and 3 mission runs per day, because of DC problem on Klaipeda.

I deserve compensation for not getting what I paid money for.

It’s really, really REALLY straightforward.

2 Likes

this is the “release” game. the beta was cancelled.
we paid for a head-start.
“exclusive access” does not equal “Early Access” (aka Steam Beta)
@donwerey @i_Hub

“we will announce the Early Access and Open Beta dates” … i love how despite all the information pointing to a different answer in every other source, people keep clinging to this one line despite it being completely out of line with the rest of the announcement it’s in, and some screen-caps of -removed- posts.

go on and start with how they removed the posts to “cover it up” like there’s a big conspiracy and there’s some secret reason to hide the beta information other than the fact that it was abandoned and the information would no longer be accurate. … lmao, oh wait, you already did.

yes, there’s a really big conspiracy here to hide that they caved in to consumer pressure to release the game early.

how about more realistically, you tell us why -you- have the authority to dictate what development state the game is in, and overrule the company that actually made it.

2 Likes

I understand you completely, I just partially disagree with you for reasons you aren’t willing to acknowledge, namely how you’re being a whiny little brat because you can’t play your TOS when you want. You don’t seem to understand that IMC is not a perfect company, has (as I understand it) a relatively low staff and low budget, and has to manage its resources for other problems as well. I even said I wouldn’t be opposed to some compensation, I just disagreed with the notion that every problem the company has with server stability and glitches should be met with compensation. I don’t want to be bought out like you, I just want to play the game I enjoy, which I managed to do just fine without dg runs. It would have been great to have them, and I’m disappointed they weren’t available, but not having and not getting instant compensation doesn’t turn me into a degenerate on the forums.

You are missing the forest for the trees because you are so caught up in your emotional turmoil and it’s pathetic. Grow up!

So you’re blaming the company for doing what the market wanted it to do, and now you’re angry it didn’t work, and you think you deserve compensation? I’m not trying to pick a side here, just point out how ridiculous you people are being.

actually, i’ve never had any of these problems you all complain about, so idk why you’re all having so much trouble.

i don’t play on klaipeda (which is the most crowded server, just because it was at the top of the list on opening day; no wonder it has troubles.)
i have a brand new computer (because lol my decade old heap of parts already had trouble running far less intensive games)
i have good internet (yay broadband)

obviously not -all- of the problems can be blamed on IMC.
obviously -some- of the problems ARE their fault.

but good god, everyone bitching about compensation like “how dare they make me wait at all for my games”.

…anyway, the whole point of my post was… the game is in full release, not in beta, no matter how much some people want to protest.

(lol)

Seems we mostly agree.

They will jump from this “beta” to a F2P release as we know, no news there either. I personally have not taken any authority like you claim I did regarding this matter. No idea where you got that idea from. I just follow the information they have given us.

Do you really? Because you just got done saying this:

Which is a complete non sequitur to my point. Either you are pretending to understand my point and failing, which is pathetic, or you don’t understand basic logic which is even more pathetic. Either way, i appreciate that your trolling has bumped my post so much, but feel free to leave the thread in disgrace.

I think otherwise, therefore I don’t understand your point.

Great logic. It’s clear you’re just venting. Find a pillow to punch.

It is the sign of an intelligent mind to entertain a concept without accepting it.

1 Like

I don’t really care what you think. It’s a matter of basic logic.

My point: dungeon have been broken for 7 days, we deserve compensation for a basic gameplay feature that has been monetized being broken.

Your counterpoint: I’d rather they just fix the issues.

If I said “instead of fixing it, they should give us compensation” then sure, your response would be valid. But I never said that. Your entire line of thinking is a series of logical fallacies. Strawman. Non sequitur. Ad hominem.

You can’t hide your flawed logic behind “oh its just my opinion man”. It is possible to have ignorant opinions. You’re living proof.

Mass DC during Missions again, Just now.

Apparently you misunderstand the meaning of “just” here, and I don’t appreciate you of all people lecturing me on how logic works, because clearly, you don’t get it. I’d rather they just fix the issues (my opinion), as opposed to compensating us, but I’m not opposed to compensation (your opinion). It’s bad business to rely on bandaids to retain customer loyalty. (my opinion) We’re playing the game at a point where the company has never been; there are going to be issues. (my opinion based on game development in general, especially the history of MMOs)

I’d rather not have to tell you when I’m expressing an opinion and discrediting your idea, but if I really have to spell it out for you, I guess I have no choice.

@lindseyds
um why only 7 dungeon resets? TBH I do not really care about dungeon resets I care more for missions. And 7 implies everyone only has 1 char. What if a person has more than 1 char?

Look man I’d be happy with just 1. SOMETHING to acknowledge the hell we’ve been going through this week.

@donwerey what a shame, you could have left this thread with a tiny bit of dignity intact. Instead you doubled down. Best of luck to you.

Enjoy retaking Logic101 :slight_smile:

Sorry but i believe nothing will come from this minor inconvenience, they arent obligated to give anything for this.

You could also have formed your premade party, no DCs were happening there.

Ive been fine all week, doing my 3 a day because there was an easy solution to the problem.

Stop being so entitled.

1 Like

I didn’t even want to tell him this; he seemed to enjoy digging his own grave.