Tree of Savior Forum

Where is the compensation for a full week of dungeon disconnects?

Expecting a product I paid good money for to work as expected and not to break for weeks at a time is not entitled. Expecting compensation for when such a thing occurs is not entitled.

Stop using words when you don’t know what they mean.

I knew this forum was infested with fanboys, but I didn’t realize it was this bad.

THIS IS SO TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!! Happened to me a few times ALSO!

But you know how they are.,… just ignore us and give us these small updates with such a long a## maintenance.

Up this one since people wasted a lot of time just to get in while having commanderloadfail nonstop for the whole week.

So instead of forming a party, you did no runs for a week and threw a tantrum. That’s a mature and sane way to go about things.

Your little temper tantrum that started this thread destroyed any shred of dignity you had left anyways, so why talk?

2 Likes

Klaip have been broken since the first week when they did “emergency” maintenance to fix the CLF bug, which btw they still havent fixed after a full month.

Clearly he didn’t have time to form a party as he was writing up his dissertation of ToS’s customer service, ahahaha.

1 Like

It won’t be; it’s not addressed, bow down to your Korean masters.

GTFO troll. thx for the free bump

Please. A dissertation wouldn’t be written that poorly. This was nothing but a temper tantrum.

You’re quite welcome. Thanks for the free laughs at your expense. It’s always fun to watch kids rage away because they were too dumb to fix an easily solvable problem.

There’s always the same 5 to 10 people in all these threads trying to make the largest amount of noise and drama possible.

Lol, he demands. Entitled little ****. I’d agree that amount of serious bugs is higher than everyone would like it to be, though it’s not unexpected at this stage when game haven’t even launched properly yet, but this kind of attitude makes whole post look irrelevant and dumb.

They don’t owe any compensations to anyone because they never promised it, as well as they didn’t promise stable uninterrupted and bug free game-play. Go demand a sandwich from your mum.

What are those expectations based on? On “paying good money”? Maybe you should have read what you’re paying for in order to avoid having unfounded expectations.

Was it stated anywhere that you’ll get a bug free game-play? No? Didn’t think so, cause that’d be an insane thing to promise and to expect from any MMO game in general, and especially from MMO game that wasn’t running for years.

So basically the only thing that you have going is your “expectations”, which are based on your personal beliefs/opinion and not on actual promises from developer. Well, sorry to say but that’s the very definition of entitled.

Entitled: believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

They are based on common sense? When an aspect of a game is working for 3 weeks in a row, it is common sense to expect it to work for a 4th. Not entitlement. Expecting an aspect of a game to continue working correctly as it has been isn’t a “privilege” or “special treatment”. That’s preposterous.

Servers go down 24 hours we get compensated, even though it is planned, announced ahead of time, and part of maintenance which is unarguably a necessity for this game.

it’s not unexpected at this stage when game haven’t even launched properly yet

Stop. Just stop. Your IMC ass licking is just embarrassing.

#This is not a launch issue.

I repeat

#This is not a luanch issue.

Search for party was working perfectly fine. It is a NEW bug introduced in week 3 maintenance. Bug with an aspect of the game that is INTEGRAL to the game for XP and item hunting, and HEAVILY MONETIZED via the token.

I know that fanbois like yourself love taking it from IMC, but some of us don’t. When a major aspect of their game breaks, we deserve compensation for it. It has happened before (remember the 5 dungeon reset scrolls we got as compensation for commanderloadfail?), it should happen again.

GTFO troll. thx for the free bump

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Because for 24 hours, nobody was able to play the game at all. But for a week, nobody was able to use matchmaking for dungeons. But they were able to make groups, i.e., there was a work around and you’re still a whiny brat who thinks tripling the font size will help the logic of his point.

I hear that making ad hominem attacks is a sign of a winning argument.

#Oh. Wait.

Come back if you’ve got something intelligent to say, I’m done wasting time trying to reason with trolls.

It’s an ad hominem when I’m using it as the argument to discredit yours, but if you read my post instead of zeroing in on details like a triggered SJW, you’d understand that I’m calling you a brat after I offer you a few facts. When you’re being a whiny little brat and regarding everyone who disagrees with you with disrespect, it’s a diagnosis of your terrible character traits, not an ad hominem. And I, as well as others, I’m sure, are not interested in tolerating it.

Were I saying, “Nobody listen to this guys, he’s a child inside,” you’d be right. But I’m not; I’m telling you that you clearly had alternatives that were well known by everyone in the game, and then I’m calling you a child for the way you’re speaking to the opposition in general.

As I said earlier, enjoy retaking Phil101, ya tool :smiley:

2 Likes

I ignored your facts because they are irrelevant to the problem at hand.

Your work around? Just don’t do the content. Content being party matching dungeons. Yeah ok, what a genius solution.

If all that mattered were cubes then maybe you’d have a point, but it isn’t so you don’t. Thanks for the free bumps though, much appreciated

Earlier, you complained that you paid for dungeon runs with your token, but now you’re saying you don’t really care about dungeon runs if they’re not through matchmaking? What’s the difference? You are literally one of the customers on this commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es; i.e., a whiny little brat. If you were aware of my point, and you gave a rat’s ass at all about proper debate, you wouldn’t have tried to devolve the conversation in mud slinging by straw-manning me. But it’s quite clear that all you care about is protecting your over the top sense of entitlement.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting your reply, as you have told me many times you are done trying to reason with me. :slight_smile:

150% xp.

At this point I’m responding to you for the sake of science. How does one function as a full retard. Thanks for helping me understand the answer to this question.