Tree of Savior Forum

Where is the compensation for a full week of dungeon disconnects?

The 3 dungeon resets + 5 xp tomes were for the 24 hour downtime. And we’re getting another 3/5 for tonight’s 24 hour downtime.

That doesn’t answer my question. I’m talking about the bug with search for party dungeons. REMEMBER THIS???

For a FULL WEEK- that’s 7 days, we have had the worst dungeon bug in the history of tree of savior - the mystery disconnect. Dungeon expels all members and resets, CONSUMING THE RUN. It has happened at least once per day to me for this ENTIRE week. I have lost OVER HALF my runs on bad days. Some of the disconnects happen AS EARLY as 2 minutes into the run.

SO WHERE IS THE COMPENSATION? WHERE IS THE PATCH NOTE!?!?!? This is atrocious. I paid GOOD MONEY for a token, the primary benefit of which is NULLIFIED by this godawful bug which has only been acknowledged, ONCE, in a server announcement. The FIX is NOT in patch notes, the problem is NOT in the “known issues” thread.

#WE NEED AND DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

Thank you for your time. IMO we need 7 dungeon reset scrolls as compensation for the worst tree of savior dungeon debacle in the history of the game. And the worst part is we don’t even know if it’s going to be fixed in tonight’s 24 hour maintenance SMH Facepalm SIGH.

12 Likes

The worst part is that sometimes, the exp rolls back when you get DC’d. >_>

2 Likes

I can attest to this.

same here!!1 lost xp and silver!!!

I am playing all week . and the only problem i have is to get dced at the end of the dungeon .

Playing in Orsha.

Oh I believe you will get nothing. hahahahah

1 Like

I stood witness to this thread.

Tree of Compensation

4 Likes

Are this issues only with party finder? Cause I ran dungeons… 15 times without a DC(all premade).

1 Like

Tree of Bugs, Poor Workarounds, Poor Optimization and Underwhelming Compensations. :grin:

Correct, this bug is EXCLUSIVELY with “search-for-party” dungeons.

I guess I never had this issue since it takes me 3-5 mins to recruit 5 people outside of the DGs

1 Like

Quality |-------------------o-------------------| Delivery Speed

Tree of impatience

1 Like

Really? I’ve seen some people complaining that their premades got the same bug too.

I prefer to get the full 600% xp boost.

There is no excuse for search for party not working. It was working just fine for the first 3 weeks (well, minus the queue bug, but at least that didn’t consume a run)

Decency |-------------------O-------------------| Charging money for an unfinished, very buggy product

Tree of Poor Business Practices

2 Likes

8 DAYS enter in dg DC, ENTER in DG DC … horrible and staff no see it? dammm

Just DC’d again. Lost 3/4 bosses from siauliai mission.

What the actual @#$%. Why is this not being addressed?

The problem with the compensation mentality in MMOs is that giving out too much free stuff is just a bandaid and might damage aspects of the game’s integrity. I’d rather they just fix the issues as soon as they are able to rather than continue to payout whiny children.

Have you guys ever seen the JG Wentworth Law Offices commercials: “It’s my money and I want it NOW!” Catering to the lowest common denominator is not a good business strategy imo.

Well no SHlT sherlock. Thank you captain obvious. A hotfix patch on wednesday of last week would have been great.

Oh wait, that DID NOT HAPPEN.

Instead people who paid money to play the game, money for tokens to enhance the integral part of the game that is dungeon runs, got shafted this entire week.

That is unacceptable. IMC has proven willing to compensate players for their other failures, I see no reason why this one, by far their worst failure to date, should be any different.

Btw, calling me a whiny child doesn’t disparage my point at all, and frankly makes you look like an idiot. This is a huge problem that was introduced in last week’s maintenance and we deserve reparations for it.

2 Likes

Do you play in Klapedia? Looks like it’s the number 1 server in terms of dungeon/mission bugs. I don’t think any1 is having trouble in Orsha, guess Klapedia is just broken or something