Tree of Savior Forum

Whats your favorite class and why?

please tell me

oR I WILL MAKE THREADS AND HARASS U WIT AUTISTIC MESSAGES LIKE A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL WH0 GOT MUTED

mine is chronomancer because haste

2 Likes

Clerics because I always play as a healer in MMORPG’s :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know what my favorite class is. I’ve taken 15 characters to 80 and deleted and rerolled. Cryomancer (soon to be Chrono) is the only character who made it to circle 3 and is now level 107.

I don’t know if I enjoy it but I’m not struggling to kill things…

Not really happy with the 100% chance to interrupt my spells when I’m trying to cast something. Ranged enemies and casters really irk me.

I also love being knocked off my snow rolling ball by god knows what then watching it go back on its long ass cooldown, completely wasted.

Think no matter what I play this game stresses me out lol. I’ve been just not wanting to play lately cuz of all these annoyances.

1 Like

A tie between Cannoneer/PD/Cleric in general ‘^’

Cannoneer because explosives and gun powder are neat

Plague Doctor just because of aesthetics

Cleric because healing is fun \o/

i think u r making 2 many alts just play a fun dps

I feel you…

I’ve rerolled like 18 chars and so far my current one (Cleric2-Priest1 soon to be Priest3-Krivis-PD hopefully) seems like it’s finally going to be my main class for once and for all since it’s the only char that has made it that far (lvl 67).

If I’d have to reroll once again for whatever reason I’d simply quit instead, I hate being so indecisive in what I want xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Any class with good costume. Because?

FASHION SAVIOR

Gib costumes

3 Likes

yes mommy we will slay all those ugly whores

Highlanders, Monks, and Kabbalists.

Why Kabbalists? Because Math is power, young one.

2 Likes

kabbalists are cute hoes pretty much the cutest male class too i love them

Wow can people actually answer this?

My Chap-Druid2 has been a lot of fun, I super enjoy playing it. Haven’t had enough time to become an altaholic though… Pretty much every class looks fun to me…

I mean we don’t have all the classes available to us yet,so I can’t answer that until we do~

1 Like

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hi

druid for life

I do not have favorite class , but intrested in mostly uncommon classes like rodelero , hunter , sapper , sadhu , kabbalist , thaumaturge.

Clerics, cause self heal is nice.

… I keep forgetting what HP pots are when I play other classes OTL

Monk, because I’m gay :slight_smile:

1 Like

… Runecaster

Just check my bug report and you will know why.

What to do when three of your classes are called uncommon? :C

Wugushi is life but I really love partying with Kabbalists. So much HP buff and free SP. I’ll make one for sure.