Tree of Savior Forum

Whats the point of the $50 founders pack?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

one thing an f2p player cant get for free is… C o s m e t i c s :grimacing:

you know some of the players are waiting for those things, especially the bunny boy and bunny girl costume :japanese_goblin:

(regarding about tokens, only a 7/15 - day tokens with no trade counts, so yeah kinda sucks like that)

What about the stat reset potion? Thats exclusive too no?

well…some f2p players got a free stat reset potion from an event…so not counted? :laughing:

Srsly? Thats dumb as hell then, why say its exclusive and then give out? They should compensate people who have the founders pack 1 because if it was EXCLUSIVE you cant give it out without people complaining. They should compensate us to be honest.

I bought the all 3 Packages, the discount ones and another 50$ for a friend. It’s really not a big deal. I didn’t buy to have better bonuses then them. I bought cause I enjoy the game. I for one am happy about the stat reset potion. Thank you IMC, although I haven’t boned up to bad on any of my 13 Characters, it’ll be nice to have.

1 Like

tbh…they really need to compensate for those legit players who bought the first batch of founder’s pack and the 2nd batch. i know most of them complained about it coz of the recent “you will get 99tp for every 30-day token in your inventory” … which is really fcked up :frowning:

Shut up dude. The founders pack one was exclusive for the stat potion and you know it. Dont go licking IMCs ass when they are fking scamming us. Fk you IMC imnot spending another cent on this shitty company that cant even fix their fkin game engine and works like â– â– â– â– .

No imc actually scammed us and im fkon mad about it. So they make us a exclusive founders pack with an exclusive stat reset potion, which is why i bought the founders 1 pack, JUST FOR THE STAT RESET POTION, and now I come in this fkin forum and see they are gicing themfor free like candy… I really do want a compensation. This company is fkin scamming us

It was exclusively included in the #1 founder pack and not the others, not the entirety game. Why are people getting worked up over a potion that is only useful for people who make bad-decisions with their stats?

14 Likes

because some of the legit players who bought the founders got fcked up with their build (reset potions were alreaddy used up) and deleted their chars and re-rolled again…?? :no_mouth:

Well, you were able to play earlier than f2p users.
Also, you got that stat reset potion. Yes, the event gives one for free, but combined with the one you got from the pack you have two stat reset potions, while the f2p players only got one.
So you still have your benefit.
The same can be said about the rest of the items from the founder pack.

[quote=“4zamarin, post:5, topic:320500”]
They should compensate people who have the founders pack 1 because if it was EXCLUSIVE you cant give it out without people complaining.[/quote]
Did the founder pack say that the stat reset potion can not be obtained ingame or that it will never be obtainable ingame, not even by future events? There is a small difference between these two possibilities.

According to this

it says
“The Stat Reset Potion cannot be obtained in-game, while the Skill Reset Potion can be purchased from the TP shop.”. That means at the time it could not be obtained ingame, which was true. It does not say anything about the stat reset potion never ever being obtainable again, not even during events.

So yes, at the time it was exclusive because at the time you could not get it ingame, but it does not say anything about the stat reset potion never ever being available again, so having stat reset potions via ingame event does not break the exclusivity of stat reset potions you had during the founder pack duration.

You want compensation for them giving you stuff for free?
“No, please don’t give me free stuff. If you do, i want compensation! How dare you give me stuff for free!”

Geez, all those spoiled entitled people nowadays…

4 Likes

Alright child, continue with your temper tantrum. It’s obvious you’re too stuck in your own little world, to understand that I (and I 'll assume anyone else with a little bit of common sense) don’t need to feel validated, and or better than someone because I chose to support a company. You may not spend another cent on this “shitty” company, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see you still playing for a good time to come. Because, you seem like you’re just one of those people.

Side note: Please don’t take your anger out on me, I am truly sorry you feel a video game has done you so wrong. The hurt in you is strong friend.

2 Likes

1 Like

The shitty company is scamming and you guys are okay with it. Clear definition of a white knight. Have fun being scammed by this â– â– â– â–  company!

Ps: child? Dont label people just because im not in agreement with you licking imcs ass, sorry im not a licking ass white knight dude!

Some players had the chance at buying another founders pack when they went on sale - if they were desperate for one they could’ve gotten it again although undesirable method to be honest, Some players also missed out on that chance too. Some players have gotten the free Stat Reset Potion again because of the mystery prize event. Some players will miss this because they didn’t log in to do the event / opened the box to try to RNG some settlement potions.

Everyone had a chance to get one for free today, why the pitchfork ? As a #1 founder it means you would have at the very least 2 potential potions, or 3 if you bought the other one on sale too.

I don’t think people are against stat reset potions being in the store. :open_mouth:
Or at least, i’d vote for it to be in the shop if people wanted it.

I don’t know what you guys are smoking, but I like the amount of TP that came with the bundle. Stat potion, who gives a crap about that.

Totally, white knight you caught me brother. I have plenty of issues with IMC and tree of savior, what I don’t have is an agreement with you about feeling validated. I digress, I’ll have fun, enjoying ToS and not feeling scammed, while you continue to be upset. Enjoy the rest of your weekend sir, may it not be as stressful as this situation is to you.

Nobody ever asked for â– â– â– â– , atleast you cant see me posting asking for stuff, so how about you shut up and make some investigation before? Im asking them to NOT GIVE ANYTHING. And if I bought an exclusive founders packs with exclusive items in it, I WANT THEM TO REMAIN LIKE THAT. Not give tjem out like candy for free. I now feel entitled to a compensation after being openly scammed. Ifbyou are okey with being scammed, you should really think what you have been doing with your life.