Tree of Savior Forum

What's meta build for Musketeer atm?

A2 is for min-maxing dps, which is hardly relevant for a musket build since other classes are going to out dps you anyways. Go for the added utility so you’re useful for any situation you’re in.

Isn’t it more for future proof since either way its Free crit rates in 1 rank.

Kinda agree with added utility but it will end up losing crit rate for it. since crit does grant u a 50% damage + additional critical damage stat.

It matters if you are killing the target 1-2 shots faster especially in tight situation or do you need the utility to escape? kinda also dependent on playstyle.

Imo we haven seen a full rotation of what musketeer can do so i personally think out dpsing is still a ? factor.

Will require more koreans to test with specific gear or at least " affordability gear" with 50% attribute / max out so on…

As compared to dragoons and fencer who have the higher edge this round.
Their Burst damage over time is indeed fearsome.

Still i don’t think Musketeer is in a bad position… given that snipe can hit max out 200k (mabbe more) and butt stroke giving 100% damage in that 10 second. 10 second = covering fire + pen shot + snipe + volley fire.

Certain individual already shown in video that butt stroke + covering fire can achieve 300-400k…

The more i look at it, it’s turning into a single target bursting machine and most skill are on relatively low cool down… 15-25 seconds. *fill in with running shot after 10 second rotation.

Archer2-Ranger1-Scout1-Rogue1-Falconer1-Musketeer2

UPD. I’d say this one is best in terms being viable for PvP and also really effective for PvE.

The swift step crit rate is like a 10% increase in overall dps.

Scout1 makes or breaks your build for pvp, where dps is not nearly as important as utility.

Falcon1 more or less increases your aoe dps by like 5-10x, so clearly its way more powerful than a 10% increase in damage. It also amplifies your party members damage as well, so its a huge increase in aoe damage overall.

So the general point is you get A2 if you never intend to PvP. If you want to PvP go Scout1 Falcon1, A2 is not nearly as useful in pvp. It is a min-maxer’s rank for PvE content.

I’m personally going with R1-A2-Scout3-Musk2. More of a farmer character, and musk gives me single target DPS while split arrow covers my AOE needs.

1 Like

I think IMC will change butt stroke attribute soon because it too good.
If fight one on one (ex boss fight) All Misslie attack x2 dmg up all time because butt stroke cd only 8 sec but that attribute work 10 sec.

It’s total unbalance.

But maybe it will unchange because we need go to close range and become like swordman even we are archer lol.

It’s a risk and reward play so i highly doubt they will overnerf it

It can mean at times you one shot a player or not with that critical damage though or 1-2 hits more which allows the leeway of opponent CCIng you .

Remember the musketer c2 have penetration shot atribute to use witch Knelling shot (A2) … a2 is very good too have. Or you can trade for rogue with crits in back buff, but need werewolf card to become more powerfull.

(sry bad english)
(my char is Qs3>A2>Scout>Musket )

I don’t think you can spam penetration shot while kneeling. I think It just allow you to use that skill for knockback enemies. If not play QSc3 it total useless attribute or it just use for boost dmg by dex.
Best way to use penetration shot as dmg is go to shot at close range for do 5 hit.

But yeah I agree a2 is the one of good choice.

Kneeling shot 5 is awful, it will get you killed constantly in 230+ content. And it barely increases your attack speed since you can’t animation cancel while kneeling.

Swift Step is good if you’re going for PvE dps, it’s okay for PvP, but nowhere near as good as scout1.

Falcon is just too good to give up if you like doing group content or gvg, period.

So pretty much go QS3 Scout1 Falcon1 if you want to pvp, A2 Scout1 just makes you completely useless in pve group content, whereas falcon1 will still let you do grinding and ET reliably.

A1-r1sc1 atm would you keep going sc3-ro1 pah or go the ro1-falc1-musk1 ? Pve wise 50-50 solo mobing / group play ?

Falcon dont follow u when u cloaking?

I think they do, but u can leave it on the roost and only call it after breaking the cloaking

Another oppertunity cost question is should the a2qs3 go SR3 instead?

What are the trade offs between sr3 and musket2.
The good thing for both is they seem to good weapons, now and in the future, manamana is perfectly designed, and there will be a new qs skill boosting crossbow.

Is the telling factor, who can pve better, a full party of muskets or SR.

both are good, I think SR3 is much better for aoe dps whereas musket thrives at single target and aoe burst

Are there instances where the sr aoe damage just is t enough to kill everything, if so is that where qs autos come in?

For musket I hope when the skills are on cooldown it doesn’t take 10 or more autos to kill stuff.

For you, musket at Uphill defence.

How does autoattack animation canceling work for archers in this game