Tree of Savior Forum

What the meta for PvP atm?

Dark Theurge/Pole of Agony treatment
the nerf on those skills were already removed a few patches ago

necro3 is lame, wl is better for dmg

oh my friend, I share from your pain fellow kinoā€¦ gravity poles is almost useless besides from locking mobs/debuffing bosses, for pvp its so bad thats not even worth using, it needs to be changed otherwise kino3 will not be worth as raise is getting hard countered. I was considering getting sage for r8, but screw that, im going lock2 and hope lock3 to be awesome.

Hey Neith720,

Iā€™m currently Wiz3 and having a hard time selecting my next ranks.
This game forces to me plan ahead allot but since so far the game is PVE and Iā€™m aiming for lategame PVP I hope you can help me figure this out.

I am hoping for your advice on picking one of the following builds:

Wiz3> kino1 or link1 >Sorc2>WL2
Wiz3> kino1 or link1 >Sorc2>WL1>Sage1

Wiz3> kino2 or link2 >Sorc1>WL2
Wiz3> kino2 or link2 >Sorc1>WL1>Sage1
Wiz3> kino2 or link2 >Sorc2>WL1

Wiz3> kino3 or link3 >Sorc2
Wiz3> kino3 or link3 >Sorc1>Sage1
Wiz3> kino3 or link3 >Sorc1>WL1
Wiz3> kino3 or link3 >WL1>Sage1
Wiz3> kino3 or link3 >WL2

Wiz3> kino or link 1 >Chrono3> Then Last point in WL1/Sage1/Sorc1

In your opinion looking at the above builds what are the best ones for pvp?

Thanks in advance!

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/57822312.jpg

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55433013.jpg

Hey there,

Iā€™ve seen wiz3 > kino 3 > warlock before rank 8 released and correctly played is pretty good, trust in your magnetic force, sleep and raise skill and just quick cast to deal huge damage with PP or PoA. Also you can use telekinesis to knockback an enemy in front of you and kill him Dark theurge activated, so if instead of warlock 2 I would pick sage, this way you will have ranged attack shield, physical attack shield with dark theurge, pretty nice CC and pretty nice damage.
I must point out that your main CC source is magnetic force since there are lots of classes now that can easily destroy raise.

Thatā€™s a solo build, definitely something I would do just because I donā€™t like to trust in my teammates while pvping.

I noticed you didnā€™t choose necro, but let me say that a well placed magnetic force and flesh cannon can make a huge difference since flesh cannon has lot of damage. Also skellies are OP and people ignores them.

Forget sorcerer definitely, and linker 2 is always a good idea but I would go for pyro before, so you can link enemies into a fireball and deal nice damage, linker 2 just let you link more targets and if you are lucky enough to get matched with a scout your whole team will have cloaking, a free win for you since invisibility is pretty much broken in this game.

Maybe including kino 1 o 2 in a linker build can deal nice damage since you could stack them together in front of you and use PP to stun until kill all of them, look my pyrokino post to watch fireball + PP combo.

Those are different playstyle builds, linker is like using link asap and taking care of your environment stuff to link, while wiz 3 kino 3 is a full solo damage one.

FC itā€™s hard to hit without CC and skeletons are too fragile (die with 1 hit)
Necro is laughable

Swordsman 3.