Tree of Savior Forum

What is best archer's AOE class that is independent of their weapon?

Yeah, point taken. PES activating when there are no mobs around is wasted

But you only mean with low levep CMs tho. I solo lv6 cm and lv7 and based on my calculations PES will dish out more dps, not damage, over time. Especially with bosses at end stage CM 6/7

With enough AAR and aiming, even lv1 multi shot can clear til cm5, so having PES til stage 5 is more of a convenience really, but unecessart

i solo CM 6+ too and only activate PES at CM6+, sorry for late clarification. PES most of the time missed the intended target and attacking the already damaged ones (because PES attacking the one you had attacked first, wasting high SFR on less than 100%HP enemies)

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZKlzmxfQ-GM3iW026kE4hQ
this is one of the strongest falconer in my server and he was not using PES (you can check his previous videos too). My prediction is that instead of adding overall DPS, PES is just a SP drain skill which add burden to whole the skill rotation (not good for bossing, not strong enough for mobbing, too much SP consumption)

Mate, thing is everything I share is based on my own experience and not anyone elseā€™s. Worked for me, I share my thoughts about it, and I am content with the results - though I know this is subjective.

I cross match my build with other top players in too, but that doesnā€™t mean I copy their builds down to the last dot. I tweak it to my own preference. Thatā€™s basically it.

PS, if you farm cm I am curious why you donā€™t use +% sp per kill purple cards? It is not like you really need any other purple cards. It will make your farming sessions a lot easier

1 Like

This is a great tip that I have not even thought of. Thanks. I feel like an idiot if people have been doing this and Iā€™m the odd one out just farming cms inefficiently

mate, thing is sometimes you overimagining my statement

i never said that two statement, and in the next post i already clarified that

and instead of apologizing for your overimagining, you always avoiding me (since the day i asked about that simple screencapture of zhendu tooltips and your answer is too convoluted, i conclude it only works for your build with your equip, i dont want to to copy your build down to the last dot too, just curious the reasoning behind zhendu).

mine too, dont you know? here

and about your question

why would i if i use DL helga already? i played since before the era of scout soloing DG145 with this skill,
icon_arch_splitarrow
long before you making the first step on this game, no need to teach me that. Purple slot are booked for rajapearls+wastrel trinket.
Your own preference PES is strong, mine PES is weak and waste of SP, so be it.

you played this game long enough you unconsciously entered into phase i played other game already but still checking this forum frequently to make fun of the serious player here because i cant really move on from TOS

see? keep coming back to the forum proof that you cant move on from this game. Please dont reply if you just want to trolling.