Tree of Savior Forum

What is best archer's AOE class that is independent of their weapon?

@adrian.agulto.rn still waiting for your zhendu tooltip screencapture.
Tosneet just give formula for player to self compute

Zhendu duration 30 minutes
Add. Poison property attack [0.05 × (MINPATK + MAXPATK)]
Add. Poison property damage [2.36 × (_STR ^ 0.9) + 138]

persuade us wugu-newbie your reason for why zhendu must be maxed

I have resetted that toon to something else now, but I will try to see if I have SS of that much poison property dmg

Iirc, 1 str = 1 poison dmg? Maybe a bit more, or a bit less but around that

Zhendu is maxed because the build relies on multi hit skills, and maxing Zhendu, just like how strong Blessing is, is adding damage to all those hits you technically make

Poison does not have any affinity as well. Afaik, it flatly adds +12.5% to all element types (google the element table)

Say for example in my build sapper wugu, if Broom Trap hits for like 20 hits, and my total elemental damage is about 2k:

2k (+/- affinity of your elemental damage) multiplied by 20 hits = 40k elemental property damage give or take

And that is only for broom trap, on 1 mob, nd without effects like Draconas Frieno yet. You got tons of other DoT skills in this build. The low damage of the skills are compensated hy the sheer amount of damage tics of elemental property damage

I personally prefer to finish the build with Falconer as it just makes every skill hit everything. To max out DoT skills with more tics, go fletcher

Oh and before I forget, let me just say how easy it is to apply buffs/debuffs. You want more MS? Slap a Velpede. You want to slow the shiet out of them? Put Marrionette cards. You want to tank more? Stone Whale card.

• you can use a shield, which means more Stats, more set effects, more unique effects, more ichor, more defense

The build is bloody underrated.

I use this exact build, too bad Circling is practically useless for us.

with 1099 STR. Not worth to max, in my opinion

Which build you running tho?

Sapper Wugu then Falco. Have you seen its multi hits…? Thrn have Latent Venom arts.

The thing with this build is not looking at the the tooltip at facevalue… Look at the skills and count how many tics those will make

Then if you have masi xbow ichor + frieno (ye even normal frieno) you can feel you are facerolling the current outer 15 cm until stage 6

truth be told, you are the only wugu player (of every wugu expert that i consulted at itos and ep12 ktos) who maxed zhendu. The rest of them only go lv 1 zhendu just for -50% poison resist attribute

This all depends on the persons build. Items and classes make the build far different from what you may be playing.

true, maybe zhendu only shine if i use masinios xbow+frieno. But facing 2million hp normal mob at episode 12, even asio mace’s shaman doll 50k dmg feels not as strong as before SFR buff

I am just sharing from my experience and what works for me

And who knows? From what I’ve seen it is difficult for ktos to crit in ep12. So in a crit based build, not hitting crits greatly diminishes your dps significantly

So who knows maybe this build with its lousy SFR but multi hit DoT may just be able to do enough damage around the same time

can you test your build again, but now without masi xbow+frieno? i am curious with the result. If masi xbow+frieno really play important role to zhendu, then i know what skill i must pick

Eh, it comes as a “pack” really… The idea is stacking the elemental damage, alongside having as many property attack lines as possible to benefit the multi hit dot

Dont worry, I am keen to see how it performs in ep12 myself. If it works, then good. If it doesn’t, I am not flustered.

But do keep in mind one of the most popular ToS streamers did mention this build still being effective in ep12 together with other high dps builds so that is something.

You really just have to try and give it a feel yourself…

you could be right, he use vaivora xbow ichor and think zhendu at max level isnt that good. zhendu is locked to masi xbow+frieno

I would like to testify wugushi falcon arba with pasiute, ataka and marnox card lvl 5

Mate, we keep on going in circles here lol

My build focuses on PvE farming, like CM. The core class is Wugu for elemental damage. This is paired with Sapper for more multi hit skills. This is finished with Falco for more utility. That’s it.

The clip you showed is different. Looks like it is mainly a raid/bossing build. The core class is Arbalester complemented by Ranger for the very obvious Crit shot buff, then finished with Wugu for what I will say is for Latent Venom Arts for more STR. More STR = higher p.attack.

So obviously with that bossing build, a single target skill allocation will be done. Most probably took out points from Zhendu to give more points in Latent Venom, or Wugung Go simply because it doesn’t use the multi hit elemental damage mechanic.

i just look your statement from different angle
You said it yourself that zhendu+masi xbow+frieno is a “pack”, right? so in other word:
Don’t have masi xbow? or don’t want to be restricted to use xbow with masi xbow ichor in it?
Don’t have frieno set?
Then don’t bother max zhendu

greyhiem’s review is very to the point, the difference between lv 1 and lv15 zhendu is ~700dmg (14 skill point wasted for that)

btw, i am not attacking your build, i just want freedom of choice for what i want to equip or what class i want to pair my wugu with.

the conclusion: because it contribute wonders if you use X build with Y equipment.

It alternates with SS tho. If you have the skill unlearned it uses lv 1

Yeah mate I know PES is strong, also how good Falco is. See my icon? I’ve always had falco in my build ever since back in the days way before it was even a red damage circle

I just did not consider it due to the fact that falco is really a complimentary class circle.

Preemptive strike is only 25% of original damage, not as strong as manual casting pheasant and sonic strike

True. But DPS wise, PES is better

nah, based from my experience soloing CM, the DPS and targeting is better with manual control pheasant and use other class skill while pheasant down than activating PES, reducing the chance hawk hitting empty space because enemies die first