Tree of Savior Forum

What if you don't Get in CBT?

I’m refraining from watching much of anything so I won’t spoil much for myself. I want to go in knowing next to nothing. :sunglasses:

Cant get in to CBT you say?

1 Like

there is already false alarm thread about CBT key button in this site… so its more likely cbt 1st for the internationale server to prepare the mass crowd flushing into the server reaction before the real OBT start at least bearable state one

If i dont get in CBT, ill laugh with the others who also didnt get in.

But if I do get in CBT, I’ll laugh at those who didnt.

Heh.

I usually do nice deduction, hope I’m right this time too haha.

Well i actually think its CBT firstly to test the server for stress test and knowing if the server is okay or not, 2nd as KrizzLaKrizz says they already leaked out beta key request,… If it was OBT they wouldn’t have that thing, well thats my deduction

I liked the interview method they used on the first korean CBT, pretty solid.

1 Like

Pretty much the only CBT which i really care about <3, hope we all get in!

The real hype begins when the game get released fully, cbt will most likely contain some user-hostile bugs or glitches. But I still want to play in CBT… cri… :sleepy:

But… CBT is usually the time with super high exp rate, where we can experiment the classes freely! And bugs during CBT are usually funny though, when the game released fully you can go to the forum and say “remember the days where you will get super high movement speed when you cast X on Y? Man that was hilarious”

Hehe

1 Like

hix i want cbt key. please give me one

hmm personaly … if i can/cannot play for CBT is ok for me, just for testing skill/stats… the least the participant can do is to post here their expirience and share what is needed to be fix =D for more discussion probability ( ">_<)\

ill probably level up my current played game >_< i spend more time farming than leveling now

If I don’t get in its no big deal, I really dislike burning through content in beta. Only problem being is that you have to burn through content in order to test stuff/report bugs. You aren’t going to find 200 bugs when you are under level 50. So if I don’t get in I won’t be upset cause then I can avoid my temptation of burning myself out. It’s probably going to be CBT, I don’t see IMC making it OBT right out of the gate with the huge changes they said they are undergoing after the last Korean CBT. They said its going to play like a different game completely. You also have lots of bugs, optimization issues, brand new servers that aren’t broken in, and translations that need fixing. If it was OBT it would be very messy.

1 Like

Well it is not all about bug report, you can do feedback of current content as well.

Yeah definitely which I would love to do but then there’s that duality of I want to help but I don’t want to burn myself out. Its really frustrating cause I would love to provide feedback, test features, report bugs, etc. But I love saving the beautiful content they created in its full glory at release. It depends from game to game beta for me. Kinda sucks cause I want to help but I want everything to be fresh and new once the game releases. Sucks to be me :grimacing:

I think if I was given beta I’d probably level high to like 100ish or so, find other ways to test features, and just work on smoothing out translation.

I will shitpost this forums so much that they will have no choice but to give me a key to get rid of me.

6 Likes

I love your actitude :heart:

dafuq s that for a game? looks nice =D

u watch anime? XD
well just watch them anime shokugeki no souma =V its a culinary based anime and have lots of funny scenes … i recommend u watch it XD

This and your avatar scares me. :cold_sweat:

IMC let this person in, please.

In a serious note, CBT is just that, a CBT. I’d prefer getting in early for a lot of reasons (testing different things that I want to do, a long with the game, getting a feel for things before officially starting, etc).

But if I don’t get in… no, I’ll get in right?!