Tree of Savior Forum

What if you don't Get in CBT?

i am waiting for tos since more then 2 years now.
i can also wait another year if i dont get into the cbt :smile:

1 Like

when is CBT anyway for this game for NA?

in the upcoming month i could say imo :sweat_smile:

I’d play the many games i have yet to finish and watch videos or streams of people who got in.
It’s not a big deal really.

Sadly, streaming is prohibited.

For KR ToS. No NDA is announced for our version yet. It’s common practice in Korea, but not so much here for CBT’s. I’m not really sure which way IMC will go, but I really hope they allow some streaming just so I can watch if I don’t get in. To subdue just a little bit of the hype :cry:

where is that button?

Nowhere, the site Dev put it on accident two days ago. I was a false alarm.

I would be heartbroken and stuff lol.

Did they mention they would limit the amount of users for closed beta?

This is a fairly old thread, but no they released no info on how CBT will work.

I’d expect there would be a limit though considering the previous 2 had one in Korea

1 Like

That wouldn’t be a closed beta if everybody had access to it …

1 Like

Would be called Open Beta xD

I don’t actually care if the die-hard fans get in.
I’d rather the well-mannered, concise, knowledgeable testers get in first.
It’s great to have a variety, though half the point is to test our version for flaws.
(to most ends, it doesn’t matter. it would be nice. nothing more)

Bonus
It’s also better if these testers are aware of the changes already made to the original version of the game so they know how to segregate their reports into things that may or may not have been dealt with already in another version.
(In the event that the issues already dealt with are going to be migrated here, though I’d expect them to just go straight to the latest version and make it a ‘beta’ rather than put us into the earliest CBT stages)

1 Like

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

dammm das kinda bad reality~

You just have to pray to RNGesus and have faith

The closed beta is the same week I’m going to be PMSing so…yeah, probably cry. And eat ice cream. :ice_cream:

1 Like

Not getting a CBT key - the thought alone frightens me

Looks like I can save my tears for some other time :’) Got a key!

Ive been keeping up to date with the latest info about this game since the past few years. All i can do is just cry into a corner and slowly rot myself knowing my dedication to the game is smashed to pieces lol.

Anyway, since ive participated so many CBs and even alphas in the past, they usually give out more keys later in the future. Worst, you’ll be able to play this in OB.

Chill out peeps, its not the end of the world! :stuck_out_tongue: