Tree of Savior Forum

What got you interested in ToS?

The graphics, gameplay and it just reminded me of older games i used to love. It also looks very different from most MMOs out today, I’m tired of all the copycat games, this one is very unique!

What got me interested is the gameplay style. I’ve been watching a lot of the youtube videos along with some of my MMO buddies. We’ve been playing MMOs for about 20 years now and if this MMO is as good as it appears on youtube, we are jumping ships from FF14 here. We are a good size community of about 30+ individuals too.

1 Like

i simply read the blog and the hype train took me away~

i almost cried when i saw this game for the first time, it IS ragnarok , but 100x better. I played ragnarok for about 9 years, i hope this game bring that notalgic feeling :grin:

1 Like

Well same like many of the people here, RO was one of the major reason why i am interested with TOS. A new platform for old RO gang of mine to gather and have fun together is a plus as well.

1 Like

The fact that it looks like a Ragnarok Online meets Elona game is what drew my interest, but only heard about it getting an english version today. Really happy to hear so!

Tree of Savior is drawing me in because of the playstyle, art, and combat.
I love the classes already and apparently there are more classes than what we have seen.
I played Ragnarok Online for years and the first time I tried that was with a bunch of my friends from another game to iRO’s beta when Chaos and Loki were created.

So, my nostalgia brought me here. My curiosity kept me here.

The nostalgia, Ro feel all over the place.
Anyone who says that is not here for that is lying D:

Reminded me of my onld Snes days of 2d games and ive been waiting for a good one for a long while and ToS looks awesome ^-^

I am hoping to find a similar experience to RO, because it is my favorite video game of all time and I miss its glory days!

Content and nostalgia. Upon hearing the game had 70 or more classes is just mind boggling. The artstyle reminds me of revamp’s of my old RPG games back on the ps1 like Legend of Mana , Legia. I just love the classic ps1 games like suikoden II which till this day i play. unlike other games now which i just uninstall after finishing it - Watch dogs :laughing:

The art style and the soundtrack is great, hope see u guys on cbt.
best of luck to u guys
:satisfied:

1 Like

SoundTEMP, RO’s creator (since I miss what the game was meant to be vs what it’s become), the overall style for the art and the cute graphics that have character models that do not look like they are 12 years old for a change. It reminds me of the games I played as a kid visually. I’m looking forward to doing lots of fan fiction and art for my characters just like I did in the old days… we need a ToS Diary site >_________>!!

Am I to be the first one to say “Nothing”?
I have absolutely no conscious reason to be or not to be here.

That makes my reason to be here “just because”. :T

I think what got me interested was, while I was watching Steparu’s videos, I saw this game, and fell in love with the art style and familiar feeling of how the game world functions (used to play RO). I didn’t actually know that this was intended to be a sort-of spiritual successor, but I’m certainly happy that it exists.

Was a really big fan of RO something about the 2D art style mixed in a semi 3d world very elegant …gave me the feeling like I was playing a character in an anime. TOS seems like a super enhanced version of that so here I am :slight_smile: Game on Gamers!!!

I was googling Secret of The Solstice (it’s a Ragnarok clone game) and found this. It’s massively similar to Secret of The Solstice and Ragnorak so i’m very interested in it.

When I first seen it on mmoculture back in 2013.

Originally I found Steparu’s videos on ToS and fell in love with the art style and unique classes. :heart_eyes:

Well, Secret of the Solstice/Solstice Reborn were my favorite mmo’s ever, but sadly every version of the game shutdown, and the company that developed it went bankrupt. This game looks very similiar to Solstice, and alot of former sos players are going to this game.