Tree of Savior Forum

What got you interested in ToS?

Maybe because it’s like RO … but, at the same time i am tired of 3D action MMORPG that maximize the game standard with the epic graphic environment and forgot how to make a competitive , fast and challenging gameplay for a user who wants to go all out or just a casual player who wants to chat with other people like in the Ragnarok… i see many people just chit chatting in the city and looks comfortable than chit chatting in the most of MMORPG right now… :smiley:

Huge ragnarok online fan. Can’t wait for this game to come out. I super hope I get into the beta. =)!!!
I love the art style soo much. It has that nostalgic retro look with a 3d element kicked in. It’s a nice change with a good feel.

You said my words Skendya!

TOS is one of the very few games were grinding make a lot of fun and is actually rewarding (with rare Items)

You dont even need to do quests, if you dont like it. Just grind your way up in party and be happy

The graphics, it reminds me of games back then :smile:

This. I really like grinding levels out, but still have the choice to run quests so it doesn’t get too tedious.

nostalgia mainly and I heard that its a sequel to ragnarok and grind ofvourse