Tree of Savior Forum

What build is everyone planning to run first for early access?

• hexon dropper is the best skills at corsair c2, why? because it has 5-7 hits per skill attack. it allows 2 chances before going into cooldown.
  • dust devil even with lv10, the damage is average. this skill is high cd too. and it only gives 2-3 hits per mob. if you have bunches mobs surrounded then you will see more hits. but one mob only takes 2-3 hits.
  • jolly roger worth to invest lv5. it doesn’t help very much PVP because it is hard to combo :smiley: but it helps a lot in PVE for your loots and your silver.
  • iron hook is very worth to invest lv5 (corsair c1), lv10 (if corsair c2). because it will snatch the players and allow you and your teammate to kill them. it is also useful at PVE, you need more practice on this.
  • keel hauling is a joke (bug) for now. lv1 is more than enough.
1 Like

I’ma just run straight up murder priest. I’ma bop all the things. BOPBOPBOP!!

1 Like

I will follow my heart, just want to pick up a class and play, without pre-making it.

3 Likes

its right to do that, but please do some studies :smiley: some are pretty bad classes to choose :smiley:

let him be himself D:

I do the same for my first class on games…

I did that for my first class on icbt2 and was ok :yum:

I would like to go for:
Wizard3>Linker2>Necromancer2

But I’m not sure what is the status of Necromancer now, seems lack of mention about it.

I’m wondering, If i want to make a dragoon

Swordman > Highlander > Hoplite >Cata >Cata > Cata > Dragoon

or am i missing something?

probably missing peltasta instead of highlander.

2 Likes

I honestly do not understand why I would be picking peltasta since I will be using 2H Spear later. Won’t be using the skill anymore so its kinda a waste in my opinion, Wagon wheel and Cartar stroke doesnt really have required weapon. Thats why i go with Highlander instead.

Cause, dps wise swordys suck in compraision.
And you really want to be able to tank and pull aggro (pel 1 needed atleast).

@nightrain_scy

necormancers are good. But the Problem is, they’re best skill (flesh hop) is melee range.
If you’re not getting Traumas transpose for HP and Priest block Support… you wont be able to get Close enough late game.

They’re not as good as Sorc (summons) but flesh hoop and flesh cannon are nice skills. Skeletons Ai is wonky xD… if it were better, that would be nice added dps (for solo Play atleast).

I actually am not sure at all. I plan on playing both an Archer & a Wizard so can somone recommend a PvE & AoE oriented build for both of those? Would be much appreciated. :confused:

I was thinking about the same route. Just imagine aoe ratio bonus for Snipe! Or flying with rapid shots ^^

I was also thinking about wizard with cryo c2 and linker + necromancer maybe, but not sure how well would that be. I just dont like to be more then c1 wizard and i don’t like pyro. Is cryo with linker viable? You know i was considering full int or full con build as linker/cryo with thaumaturge.

Maybe something like this? I am not sure:
wiz > cryo > cryo > linker > thaum > necro > warlock

Little explanation:

cryo for subzero shield
thaum for con to int and vice versa
necro for flesh hoop
warlock for dark surge
linker to be supportive for the team

Just wanted defensive mage with possibility to deal high dmg based on situation with ice shield and some extra “protection” with dark surge and flesh hoop on top of it.

Why not cryo 3? I dont know. I dont like snowball much and i saw that ice tree and i dont like it too. The only reason for cryo 3 for me would be for better subzero shield. Not sure if its worth it.

Yeah, that would be awesome. Sad that hanging shot does not work with muskets :pensive:

falconer with musket, it doesn’t have to be hanging shot. most of the poeple are looking at the ‘circling’ effects for musketeer ‘snipe’.

I’m heavily leaning towards Dragoon now,but I don’t know a ton about swordy branch.Any advice?

Hold the weapon in front of you?

No, really. You could post the build I sent to you and ask if theres anything that can be done to improve it. Im curious as well. ._.

1 Like

Im also torn between going c3 cryo or just taking c2 with linker c1/thau c1(maybe). I played c3 cryo in iCBT2 and it wasnt pleasent with low damage even though its a CC class. Snowball has long cd and mobs still hit you when theyre snowball’d. Who knows, maybe its different with lv10 subzero, with constant freeze mobs might stop hitting all the cryo c3 players :c

I think I will! //202020

i leveled barb to 104 or something and i found it quite effective.

not sure if i’ll be having the same gear etc though.