Tree of Savior Forum

What build is everyone planning to run first for early access?

Actually.
I see ranks up to 6 as prebuffing rank 7~10.

And damage wise… magic missle buffed up is stronger then a slowpoke aoe or two. And if you have a linker in … magic missle is multiplicative.

5 shots.
Bounce.
Bounce…
BOUNCE…
BOUNCE…

xD

Wiz3> anything else would work too. Except cryo, as the scaleing would make that bad… till you get isa of runecasters…

That’s cause pyro linker easy the fast rush noob build xD…

They will see what they have lategame from that ^^.

And FF skills cd isnt even that high. 4o seconds for blood sucking is okay.
I still hope they make it 30 cd. As you chanel it for 10 seconds max~

I’m still messing aroudn with my build atm…

Scout C3 isn’t that bad if you take into account party play.

Split Arrow is pretty much a more concentrated Crossfire.Also pretty much the only Archer that has tanking and party support damage.

When you look at it alone your right is not really bad but when you compare it to other C3 Archer classes is very bad in terms of DPS lol.

1 Like

scout is best pvp gvg archer class from Cloaking
and you can go scout c3 for Scan if you love pvp gvg thing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’ll be making all of the potions with at least 3 Alchemist builds. Money is power.

Money that you can’t give/share with your other characters.

Nothing official yet, besides, can’t I trade with friends somehow? I mean they can buy my pots right so boom, silver trade.

You can trade if you both have token benefits active but you CAN NOT trade silver ever. They would have to go buy you potions off the AH then you have to wait like a day to receive your silver and you can only have like 3-5 items listed at a time.

Basically trading and the AH are ■■■■ and need a big overhaul.

And because of that there is not much reason to make a crafter class currently.

Again nothing is for sure on the international servers yer so we will have to wait and see but doesn’t the alchemist set the price for potions? You could just set them high/low and trade between friends like that until this is all worked out. Right?

Alchemists sell on the AH they don’t have a built in store like pardoner/squire. And yes things could change but what i am telling you is the current state of things.

Well the AH makes the process slower but still possible but can two people with token benefits just make a trade in potions? i.e. 30 sp pots for that sword?

i think so noone know what inter version will be.
will be bot like kr sv that make market doom or have token/vip thing.

Yes but keep in mind that tokens provide a limited number of trades so using them to pass potions might be a poor use.

HighlanderC3 or Peltasta>HighlanderC2? ><

1 Like

One of those two, did not decided yet :confused:

I guess I will choose on the fly :smile:

2nd better if you want both PVE and PVP.

if you trust me (a shinobi from krToS).

swordman => peltesta => highlander => highlander => corsair => doppel => shinobi

reason 1: never choose 1 hand weapon + dagger stance as 2 hands weapon is the best damage output
reason 2: corsair c2 attack skills are all high cd
reason 3: double assault weapon is a joke
reason 4: doppel’s cyclone is AOE attack
reason 5: deed of valor boost attack where swordman will have attack damage issue (the problem between STR and DEX) after lv240.

tips to be a swordman:

• you need at least 1 good attack skill with 0s cd + low sp consumption (highlander c2 - skyliner lv5).
  • you need 1 good aoe attack at PVE and PVP (doppel - cyclone lv5)
  • you need to get high damage weapon (2 hands weapon) as swordman will face STR-DEX insufficient points at later stage.
  • support ability at PVP - iron hook lv5, PVE - jolly roger lv5.
1 Like

So, i saw that video and liked this shinobi build, but as you said, maybe it’s not the best:
Shinobi PoV in pvp arena

Your build it’s nice too, but i have 1 question:
What do you think of Jolly Roger and Dust Devil (corsair skills) in both PvP and PvE?

I think i’m gonna observe more shinobi players, hehe XD