Tree of Savior Forum

What build is everyone planning to run first for early access?

Any good stat build for a plague doctor? I’m not sure if they are support or semi support

Finally a decent reply for once, but if I’m going for C2 Hoplite then is it better to make C2 Swordman and went to Hoplite later or C1 Swordman and then Highlander and then C2 Hoplite?

For sure Cata will be going C2. But I’m just not sure if going Highlander once before going Hoplite is a good idea or simply a waste since as you said I will dismount when using it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

how do i know what spells don’t work while being mounted?

You can see the list here
Visit that thread, download the pdf from github, open the pdf, go scroll down near the bottom and search for “Appendix D - Mount - Skill Compatibility”.

However, there are some changes for mounted Archer.
IIRC, now you can use Sapper’s traps while mounted.

3 Likes

thanks a ton :slightly_smiling:

1/10 swordman build could get the peak DPS. 9/10 swordman build are rather just mid-DPS. now, that is something normal? if that so, why are so many swordman from krToS jumping ships :smiley: no offense, i am just saying the truth.

i am not a swordman fans, just only a player who prefers to play a higher DPS class.

So I can go for something like this?

i wanted to do a pvp build that’s also good in pve
my reasoning behind barb c2 is that it does more burst dps with helm chopper than cataphract

alternatively i might go for:

pouncing might be more useful in pvp

only cleave and embowel seems to dismount

any tips are welcome

Hey guys, quarrel shooter isn’t OP anymore? Stoped playing 1 month ago, didn’t read patch notes

Well, at C3 QS is literally melting through enemies with Running Shot, rest of the skills are just meh (you’ll only use Caltrops and Deploy Pavise in PvM)

asked exactly about this :3 just 1 month ago here was so much QS in the game and i did not see anyone wanna take it in iOBT, wondering why =)

But the problem with QS is that you can only attack one mob at a time, so later in game when you’ll build just around Running Shot he won’t be as effective as Ranger can be.

Yea, just wanna know didn’t imc nerfed qs =)
thanks for reply

3 Likes

yea i just realized dragon wheel/crown works while mounted

After a very long consideration, and playing around with skill sim and asking around.

i have decided i will play Diev on iOBT and hopefully it is the perfect class for me on Release as well,

the reason is pretty stupid, but i like to play a Class that no one else does or very little people playing it, it just makes me feel more rare in the world.

but on the serious note, i choose Diev, because i believe in the potential of this class to play a huge role in the end game content with their statues.

1 Like

So many classes to choose from… :disappointed_relieved:

But I will play as linker -> Thauma-> Alche
My Boyfriend will play a dps Cleric so - I think I can be of some use for him with this build/classes. (And the alchemist dress is so cute :sparkles: )

And for myself I cant decide between a Hoppelite->Dragoon or a Cleric (I really like the clothes from diev and pardoner)

I really hope to see and play with lots of diff. Classes :blush:

1 Like

so are you saying swordies are so unbalanced if someone decides not to pick peltasta he should just reroll char.

Pretty much.

Atleast roll 1 rank in it.

You will be scorned by People, if you cant pull aggro.
Even with 500% aggro Attribute, Wiz/Archer and even some cleric classes will outaggro you… if you’re not barb 3 doppel with 150% deeds of Valor stack + linker2 and steady aim/ other atk buffs.

Swash buckling is the only real aggro pull skill … it defines swordy class.