Tree of Savior Forum

What build is everyone planning to run first for early access?

asked exactly about this :3 just 1 month ago here was so much QS in the game and i did not see anyone wanna take it in iOBT, wondering why =)

But the problem with QS is that you can only attack one mob at a time, so later in game when you’ll build just around Running Shot he won’t be as effective as Ranger can be.

Yea, just wanna know didn’t imc nerfed qs =)
thanks for reply

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

yea i just realized dragon wheel/crown works while mounted

After a very long consideration, and playing around with skill sim and asking around.

i have decided i will play Diev on iOBT and hopefully it is the perfect class for me on Release as well,

the reason is pretty stupid, but i like to play a Class that no one else does or very little people playing it, it just makes me feel more rare in the world.

but on the serious note, i choose Diev, because i believe in the potential of this class to play a huge role in the end game content with their statues.

1 Like

So many classes to choose from… :disappointed_relieved:

But I will play as linker -> Thauma-> Alche
My Boyfriend will play a dps Cleric so - I think I can be of some use for him with this build/classes. (And the alchemist dress is so cute :sparkles: )

And for myself I cant decide between a Hoppelite->Dragoon or a Cleric (I really like the clothes from diev and pardoner)

I really hope to see and play with lots of diff. Classes :blush:

1 Like

so are you saying swordies are so unbalanced if someone decides not to pick peltasta he should just reroll char.

Pretty much.

Atleast roll 1 rank in it.

You will be scorned by People, if you cant pull aggro.
Even with 500% aggro Attribute, Wiz/Archer and even some cleric classes will outaggro you… if you’re not barb 3 doppel with 150% deeds of Valor stack + linker2 and steady aim/ other atk buffs.

–

Swash buckling is the only real aggro pull skill … it defines swordy class.

Maybe some top gamer can prove this wrong one day who knows, for sure I ain’t gonna go with this idea.

I might as well went Swordman > Pelt C2 > Rode C3 > Squire and went full tanky if im planning to take Pelt C1

I’m still stuck on still wanting to go Monk path like in my iCBT experience or move down the Archer path because its pretty fun in this game. I love kiting but I also like being a semi-tank/dps with buffs. Ohhh I’m sooooo torn… :cry:

Rode skills suck right now, just a reminder :smiley: Full tanks = Pelt 3

Well they are not suppose to be a damaging class so i can somehow understand that :joy:

They’re skills are good.
Just that Pel is a better tank xD.

Peltasta Hoplite is the only choice if you are going to be a party tank. For any tank at least 1 peltasta lvl is a must.

Swordie w/o peltasta is only semi-viable in parties with another tank, cince well build archer will most likely dish out more damage. However full STR HighHopliteDoppel/Dragoon @fitzfeliz mentioned deals pretty good AoE damage in right gear and can provide DPS close to archers. Can’t even imagine another swordie build with comparable DPS (maybe only 2H Sword Highlander-Doppel C2 due to cyclone). And for sure this build needs to be nearly full STR, and Finestra/crit rate helps with crits a bit. However, later on (past level 300) a hundred or two DEX points might be needed to maintain decent crit chance. Right now you can freely go full STR with a bit of CON to avoid getting randomly one-shotted if you have a good tank in your team.

I think he meant that Rodelero simply have nothing to add to peltasta for tanking in PvE. And I agree, it’s much better to get Hoplite or maybe Barb(if you prefere swords) and Doppel/Dragoon to dish out some damage then Rodelero who don’t provide good AoE CC nor damage nor tanking abilty.

Fencers seems to be underpowered in PvE as well, though they and Rodeleros can be decent in PvP (though Rodelero needs some buffs anyway).

As for me, I’ve around 15 ideas on what to go, starting from tanky DEX-STR-CON hoplite with C1 Peltasta (but I’m afraid that C1 might be too low to tank at higher level places) and finishing with Wizard-Linker-Runecaster support for Cryo-Chrono/Elem’ish party (I wonder if Passes do stack).

But most probably I will go something like classic Ranger-Falconer-Musketeer, or maybe more Rogue oriented version of Musketeer.

And here I am still trying to gamble without pelt C1 hoping that in later update Swordman will still be good enough without C1 Pelt.

Im stubborn. :joy:

Peltasta c1 - Hoplite c3 - Doppel c1 - Dragoon c1

Thats the build im trying in kToS. So far, Im lv 150 (hop c3) and have no problem tanking in dg’s except for magic attacks. I need a good dps that clears monsters fast or a healer if mobs deal magic attack (over 800 per hit). Problem arrises when there is another peltasta (more tank oriented and I end up doing pretty much nothing).

DPS wise, I suck in partys because stabbing gets interrupted easily. I do ok with bosses since i can block most of their attacks and deal good damage with stabbing if there is a safety zone and pierce. Im using a +5 Zega Spear w 2 crit gems lv4 now.
Ive heard throwing spear is good, so far damage is meh, but it is a good AoE skill. I hope it gets better later with better gear.

Stat wise STR 4: CON 1.

Best combination: Swash Buckling + Linker c2

Rodelero C2 Slithering makes you immune to magic damage while skill is active.

1 Like