Tree of Savior Forum

What are you looking forward to?

Given all the discussion topics lately, which are totally valid and I am not at all complaining about the complaints/suggestions, I thought it’d be nice to hear some things other users are excited/looking forward to/ect.

If you were in the CBT or Korean version, what are some of the things you’re looking forward to getting to do in our version?

If you are a new player, what is something that you’re excited to try out?

Personally I’m really looking forward to the Orsha questline since I didn’t get to experience that in the international version. And the music! Woman peeling potatoes is my favorite soundtrack music ever. XD

So yeah! What are you excited about in ToS? :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to meeting you guys and having fun!

Note: Please keep talk about localized servers to a minimum. I understand that’s something that players are really praying for before launch but this is not the thread for that discussion.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

i thought about your question for 10 sec and…all the came to my mind were a lot of different concerns…
:neutral_face:

hope we all enjoy the journey in tos and make new friends

1 Like

you know what i’m excited to do? socialize XD

i want to talk and make ToS my second world just like what i did with RO. ragnarok community was so incredibly good i spend so much time with them, sometime even hangout if they are in my area. they help each other and RO currency can be used to buy anything almost like universal currencies. i bought LoL RP with Zeny oh my god i love ragnarok and i miss it so badly.

6 Likes

That’s exactly why I wanted to make a thread like this. <3

It’s really fun, no matter what, to get to explore and meet other players. The game offers a lot of diversity too. I’m fond of the storyline as well.

I miss RO too, I remember the first day of launch to this day :smiley:

I still sometimes go back and visit iRO but it’s just not the same. :slight_smile: But, the first day I logged into ToS I got that same flutter of excitement about the world I was in!

i caaaaaaaan’t contain my feelings right now damn it!

i’ve never got the chance to try the beta, even the open one thanks to region block. you see i’m from indonesia, and i’m region blocked from International ToS. nevertheless i’ll strive to make the international server the best! because no doubt the indonesian one will be swallowed by cheaters and bot.

i really wanna try ToS, i really do but i guess in the end i won’t get to play it. funny how the world works sometime yeah? (・∩・)

maybe because i’m browsing whilst listening to ragnarok II’s login screen theme that i got this emotional lol.

since there is nothing else good about RO2 all i can say is it’s soundtrack is super good. and i mean super.

1 Like

I tried to get into RO2 several times but it just didn’t happen for me. It did have nice music though. One of my big complaints was how oversized the UI was. @_@a I don’t know why more games don’t allow for UI customization.

There are a lot of builds to try out too, it’s really nice how each player can be so different and find something that works for them. I’m really sorry you are blocked from the international version but I’m sure that your local one will be out soon ><!

A nice thread! How refreshing.

I’d definitely say playing with all the friends I’ve made here and in past CBT’s up until now.That’s more exciting to me than anything else.But also trying out a new branch this time after going Wizard the last two times.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Looking forward to all the musics. :’) The storyline is lovely as well.
I could just listen to the Main Chamber bgm all day.
(v^_^)v

4 Likes

RO2’s login screen theme is also extremely superb though

4 Likes

Personally I’m looking forward to trying out unique classes, and if i get around to it, creating a guild of my own. :smiley:

EDIT: Also the Music/Art/Socializing but who isn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to play again. Try out the new classes that weren’t in the last iCBT2 (I didn’t play ktos) and of course make new friends if that’s possible.

1 Like

#GODDESS FACTION WAR!!!

https://emyoku.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/crusades.jpg

@STAFF_John

it shall be called Waifu Crusade!

3 Likes

Saving Saule while riding on my guinea pig.

2 Likes

Forcing Chili to draw more sexy male Revelators, obviously!

ToS is such inspiration when it comes to drawing bishounen. :heart_eyes:

P.S. Also looking forward to forcing Rexipher to give me back the exp cards he owes me from CBT.

3 Likes

I think there is a good part of the playerbase (including me) that played RO back then, and had many unforgettable moments and made awesome friends. As time passed by, it became bittersweet memories. Then when ToS was announced, nostalgia overflowed and deep inside my heart, I wanted to embark on a new journey, discover a new world, be entranced by the relaxing music, make new friends and travel with them.

manly tears

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to going to channel 1 in town, and having nothing BUT GOLD BOTTERS! Filling up the area, trying to sell gold to other players, and making the channel/town choppy as hell!

Oddly enough, it’s the exact same thing I looked forward to in the KR version, and CBT’s of Tree of Savior as well. But in due time my friends… In due time…