Tree of Savior Forum

We were supposed to be starting today

I was thinking about that. I’ve never heard of the term whales used like this before.
And interestingly, when I read it, it doesn’t sound particularly offensive. It doesn’t sound that it’s intentionally dismissive, derogatory, belittling or what have you. It more sounds like a general term for a certain kind of people.

But I could be misjudging this one

yeah I don’t quite get it either, I’m glad I’m not the only one.

yes, yes it was a terrabad plan

I was trying to put an end to the continuous badgering at people who have been disagreeing to the original plans of the Founder’s Pack, because the hatred toward these people for affecting the game service, the release date in particular, seems to remain (regardless of the argument on whether it was about money or not) quite strongly.

I would be asking the same to posts endlessly attacking these so-called “whales.” The decisions to our service are final and there’s no more need for any of this. I hope that clarified your question. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you julie-chan~

Just want to let you know that I just hate how a lot of people that are complaining haven’t even tested everything they’re complaining about, that’s all.

Have a great day julie.

2 Likes

BayagCo™. delicious popcorn Grab now for only $4.98

http://www.macarthursouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Popcorn.jpg

11.1¢ / oz

“Whale” is a common term used to describe the ~1% of players who pay the most to a F2P game. It is not intended as an insult as you will find many gaming articles using that term.

I agree that people shouldn’t be attacking them, but simply using the term should not be taken as an insult - as that is usually not the intention.

3 Likes

Ah, so I was right with this, that it didn’t sound like it’s meant as an insult!

there is no such thing as “lowering to one’s level” when it comes to oppression! sexism is real and MUST be fought back. At least on my watch, no men will diminish a woman. Period.

I will not go into a sexism debate here, since this is absolutely not the place, but I want you to know there’s a glaring fallacy in your argument there.

Also, fighting sexism is absolutely great. But there are proper ways to do it. Calling people “non-educated barnyard animals” is not the way to go, no matter how opposed you are

Meanwhile some people still think people whine because of the money and not because 3months is way too long

stop creating these topic please, it brings out the worst behavior of everyone now

Let’s try to go back to the discussion on how we can’t wait to play the game. :disappointed:

7 Likes

My apologies. I do try to stay away from toxic, off-topic debate, but when I see people insulting other people I do feel like I need to step in.

If you want an absolutely positive thread full of people who can’t wait to play the game, you should check this one out by @Rabbit:

I try to maintain 100% optimism in that thread, which is exactly what we need and what @Rabbit wants, I think

2 Likes

Sure is ! I am determined to be a ray of sunshine… a tough fluffy ray of super rainbow bright sunshine.

5 Likes

I understand, I got the impression that you were going to drop the argument soon after your last post. I’m sure I’m not the only one who appreciates your help. :blush:

Ah, yes. I was aware of that thread as well. Thank you to both of you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On EU server plz

20 ch

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’d rather wait for a good, well-managed launch than have a train wreck. Look at what happened to ESO, that’s all I’m sayin. I’ll patiently wait however long I gotta.